ZuneSkin [v1.6]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

heinimuecki

Post by heinimuecki »

that's right.

rc5 works, rc6 doesn't

:-?
scrapqueen

Post by scrapqueen »

I confirm this as well and just left a post on the testing forum. Hopefully the devs know what is going on.

Post by Guest »

yes, in both of nohitter's skins the player is movable no more.
The same for Glided with DockLocked=0
Let us know why.

P.S. nohitter, your .mmip files have some problem...everytime i launch them MM frezees and then comes Windows' turn. Maybe it's cause i launch them while MM is running, or maybe not. Dunno. I always have to reboot the system. This is quite annoying :P Maybe providing only the .msz could do for me.
P.S.2 your small player is more likely a normal player now. Or at least in my computer.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

Ehm...got logged out. It was me in the last post :lol: :oops:
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

Glad to hear it was just not me being unable to move player!
It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. :o
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Anonymous wrote:...

P.S. nohitter, your .mmip files have some problem...everytime i launch them MM frezees and then comes Windows' turn. Maybe it's cause i launch them while MM is running, or maybe not. Dunno. I always have to reboot the system. This is quite annoying :P Maybe providing only the .msz could do for me.
Do you have this problem with only my .mmip's or is it with any installation package? As far as I know you are the only one to experience this problem. If you prefer to install the skin manually, just change the extension of the file from .mmip to .zip, then extract. The .msz file will be inside the extracted folder, which you can then move to the skins folder.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

I'm sorry to say that's only with your files. Well, i'm not 100% sure cause i don't remember if i was listening to music the last time i installed something, but this problem occurs everytime with your file.
I'm gonna change them to .zip . Thank you ;)
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

i have a problem, when I try to view options for certain scripts that have an extended options page portions of it is cut off

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/47/70492957wk3.jpg

hopefully this picture can hep
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Diabolic-Destiny wrote:i have a problem, when I try to view options for certain scripts that have an extended options page portions of it is cut off

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/47/70492957wk3.jpg

hopefully this picture can hep
that picture did help i know whats wrong with it and i'm not even a scripter. just seen it before.

the scripter has to make the page shorter to fit the panel window. i'm sure they will get too it soon. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

thing is rover i've realized this with other scripts as well

glided as well as the 2 default skins
MarineBrat

Re: Zune Media Player look-alike v1.4

Post by MarineBrat »

nohitter151 wrote: -Added small player option
Awesome! Finally a small player for MM 3.0 with buttons that aren't so small that they're hard to click on (like Aqua). Thanks for this skin.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

Diabolic-Destiny wrote:thing is rover i've realized this with other scripts as well

glided as well as the 2 default skins
oh i have not noticed that because of scripts?

you know you might have just found the answer to the skin error with the lock skin sizes. it is something to do with scripts?

if the scripts are adding the gray area, then that has to be what is adding the same gray area on the skins right?
hey i know i reaching for an answer but that skin error really :x makes mad. i can't find it but i can find things that seem to be the same. that dang error is a good hider so it is.

but if you found it with this script thing thats great.
because we know the scripts are not up to par yet in mm 3.
8)
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MarineBrat wrote:
nohitter151 wrote: -Added small player option
Awesome! Finally a small player for MM 3.0 with buttons that aren't so small that they're hard to click on (like Aqua). Thanks for this skin.
You're welcome, I'm glad people are enjoying it. If there are any issues you feel need to be improved on, don't hesitate to let me know.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

the one i downloaded is a zip file of the folder you have with the msz file in the folder.

the short player don't seem to work for me.

try zipping up just the msz file. so i can unzip that and put it in the skins folder. :-?

i'll do that anyway with the one i have but just thought to tell you what it downloaded as for me. 8)

thanks for the code. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

nohitter151 wrote: You're welcome, I'm glad people are enjoying it. If there are any issues you feel need to be improved on, don't hesitate to let me know.
Any way to fix the broken slider above the volume button:

Or is that just a result of me cramming everything in a small space?
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...