Coupon for 3.0

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Soren Werk

Post by Soren Werk »

I couldn't wait for the coupon - I bought a new license.

:o)
HH

Post by HH »

Soren Werk wrote:I couldn't wait for the coupon - I bought a new license.

:o)
Yep but you shouldn't have needed to do that.

Post by Guest »

Well - at least I got 25%.
rusty

Coupon for 3.0 upgrade

Post by rusty »

If you need your coupon right away, send us a note via our support page (faq.mediamonkey.com), indicating your purchase order #.

Our intention is to roll out the program shortly--pending:
a) updates to our faq and online help to better reflect 3.0 issues
b) followup on any database upgrades that have failed
c) the release of 3.0.2

-Russell
HH

Post by HH »

Thanks Rusty - note sent.
SuperflyTNTdaShizzle

Status on coupon?

Post by SuperflyTNTdaShizzle »

What's the current status on the coupon? I really need to upgrade to use the new burn engine. Currently to get a good burned CD I need to export an m3u playlist and import it into iTunes. I really want to get upgraded so I can also sync my ipod classic and cut the ties to travesty that is iTunes.
It's dog eat dog and cat eat mouse and mouse eat cheese and cheese just smell.
bailso

Post by bailso »

Hi All,

Is there any update on the coupons?

Thanks
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Question
SuperflyTNTdaShizzle wrote:What's the current status on the coupon? I really need to upgrade to use the new burn engine. Currently to get a good burned CD I need to export an m3u playlist and import it into iTunes. I really want to get upgraded so I can also sync my ipod classic and cut the ties to travesty that is iTunes.
bailso wrote:Hi All,

Is there any update on the coupons?

Thanks
Answer
rusty wrote:If you need your coupon right away, send us a note via our support page (faq.mediamonkey.com), indicating your purchase order #.

Our intention is to roll out the program shortly--pending:
a) updates to our faq and online help to better reflect 3.0 issues
b) followup on any database upgrades that have failed
c) the release of 3.0.2

-Russell
(or check 4 posts up)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
acmetech

Post by acmetech »

This is bull... I'm getting really angry now. I can't even find a way to contact you via the faq page you say to go to... why couldn't you just WRITE it HERE? How long would it take... an extra minute? I've spent another freaking half hour now going to different pages, combing thru my spam folder in case you really did send the coupon you've promised. WTF do you mean by "soon", now, anything?

I sent an email last week you guys, and you've completely ignored it, too. I'm about ready to try the BBB because if this, and I don't know how long it's going to take me to find all the *&^% company information needed about you, because you hide it all so well.
Rumbelstilzchen

Post by Rumbelstilzchen »

Stay cool - you've bought MM2.0 or MM2.5 and that what you got.
What are you complaining about. Shall I complain that I bought a lifetime license and now everyone with a normal license gets the new one for free. No I don't. It's a fair offer to give them who bought MM in 2007 an new licence for free. But they are still doing it unsolicited and that you should respect
acmetech

Post by acmetech »

Sorry, you're probably right. I'm halfway mad at myself for being such an idiot spending hours trying to make due with v2.5. I've spent at least couple hours over the past month coming back here to see if "soon" has arrived, yet, and really, really combing my disgusting spam folders of different email accounts without finding even a single peep from them.

I would have just paid for it, but I don't understand why there's no apology or explanation, and even the latest contact info is useless. (Or am an even bigger idiot for not being able to find it?)
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

:D The Monkey does seem to have its' own definition of "soon".
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
acmetech

Post by acmetech »

This is what I get after gathering invoice info (which was another project) and then email it with a request to support@mediamonkey.com:

Please submit your support questions via our website: <a href="http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/">ht ... upport/</a>

Note: if you don't yet have an account on our site, you'll need to register, after which you'll be able to submit requests and participate in the MediaMonkey Forum or MediaMonkey wiki.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused--this step is being taken as a spam prevention measure.

Inconvenience? Naw...
acmetech

Post by acmetech »

I finally got thru, and it felt really, really good.

I couldn't figure out how to get thru "via the support page at faq.mediamonkey.com", mentioned more than once above, so I eventually found a different way. I searched elsewhere on the website and found the right email address. I'm not going to post it here... I don't think it's supposed to be that easy for you. :wink:
acmetech

Post by acmetech »

Oh yeah man, v3 is *it*. Not a problem, so far.

I can finally get on with organizing my media, including podcasts. THEN I can finally complete a good backup. Then I can sleep better. Live longer.

See y'all next year.

:D
(ahhhh)