RightClickForWeb With Tagging[MM3] (v1.60 2008-07-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

onenonymous wrote:@Bex - I haven't loaded 1173 yet, so will need to try that tonight to see the problem. Line 142 in v1.54 is "Dim objFSO" within the OnStartup procedure, so I think it must be referring to line 142 somewhere else. Can you give me any more info to narrow down the problem?
Yes, I saw that the line was "Dim objFSO" so that can't be it. I actually don't know what "object" the error is referring to. :-?
ActiveX, XML?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

@Bex - I just loaded 1173 and have not seen any errors. Can you give me more info about what you are doing when the error occurs?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Believe it or not but it's ok now! I did a reboot and that seemed to cure the problem. :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

Bex wrote:Believe it or not but it's ok now! I did a reboot and that seemed to cure the problem. :D
:lol: THANKS!
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

Version 1.55 Update May 15, 2008 Installer for v 1.55

- Added right-click Recent items to the Web Node
- Added constant at top of script ("optionToolBarUseIcon") to allow use of icon rather than text for the "Web Lookup" menu in the search toolbar. Edit the script if you prefer an icon over the text for the toolbar button (this is for Queseuq - I'll still work on a panel for Tools/Options though)

@Spacefish - I added the recent to the right-click of the Web Lookup Node cause I didn't have a quick way to know for sure which web browser we wanted to update (node, panel, or form). If the recent was in the menu on the Search toolbar, it wouldn't know which browser to update. Hopefully this works for you. :-?

spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Ah, thanks anyway. I don't really use the web node. I find the Web Lookup from the search bar really convenient since you added it. I'll just edit my .ini file to put those most used items at the top. :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

spacefish wrote:Ah, thanks anyway. I don't really use the web node. I find the Web Lookup from the search bar really convenient since you added it. I'll just edit my .ini file to put those most used items at the top. :)
Which browser option do you use? If you use the "MM Dockable Panel" there's a new drop down at the top of it with the recent menus.

spacefish

Post by spacefish »

I use external browser.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

onenonymous wrote: - Added constant at top of script ("optionToolBarUseIcon") to allow use of icon rather than text for the "Web Lookup" menu in the search toolbar.
Thanks onenonymous, it's a bit easier to find now :)
blueNgrey

Post by blueNgrey »

What's a great script! :o Thanks a lot for your effort onenonymous! :D
The Version 1.55 works fine by me. No bugs so far.

I think, it's much better, if you add the funtion show/hide titlebar. Looking forward to the enhancements. :wink:
onenonymous

Post by onenonymous »

spacefish wrote:I use external browser.
Ahhhh - I see..... I'll still work on a Recent webs process. In my testing, I've had all the different browser locations open at once to make sure that all the clicking, updting and tagging works correctly - so was struggling with how to ensure that when you choose from a recent menu, it updates the correct browser with the correct song. I think I'll just make it update whichever the default browser location is. I'll see about getting that this weekend. Thanks for all your feedback! :P

@blueNgrey - I'll look into that. Can you give me more info on which titlebar you're thinking of?
dypsis

v0.3

Post by dypsis »

When I click on the "Edit" link, I get the following message.
Please upgrade to new version of plugin (Lyrics Plugin ver 0.3) if you wish to use edit function.
Are you planning to upgrade to v0.3 at some time?
onenonymous

Re: v0.3

Post by onenonymous »

dypsis wrote:When I click on the "Edit" link, I get the following message.
Please upgrade to new version of plugin (Lyrics Plugin ver 0.3) if you wish to use edit function.
Are you planning to upgrade to v0.3 at some time?
This is not coming from my script. I suggest you check with the Lyrics Plugin author.
blueNgrey

Post by blueNgrey »

Thanks onenonymous for your attention! :D
onenonymous wrote:@blueNgrey - I'll look into that. Can you give me more info on which titlebar you're thinking of?
MPG

Post by MPG »

Onenonymous,
Any luck with being able to update tags of the songs selected in the library?

Thanks,
MPG