Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v0.9.6b [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

martialartsguy

Re: Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v0.9.6b [MM3]

Post by martialartsguy »

This seems to work great for the most part, but I keep getting the same error over and over:

Any ideas what's going on here?

Other than this, this script kicks so much butt! :D
MM Gold since 2006
barkoz

Post by barkoz »

WOW !!!!
When I first saw this script (and initial post LOL) I thought you were a lunatic.
I was wrong
Your A Legend
:D :D :D :D :D
Peke

Post by Peke »

Most likely Other SQL Event has Locked MM LIbrary (It could be possible that this script is doing that) and when MM can't update Library this error came up.

Hitting Retry should Fix the issue.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
martialartsguy

Post by martialartsguy »

Thanks Peke-

This actually only happened on the first run of the program. Once I restarted and tried it again, everything was grand.
MM Gold since 2006
Peke

Post by Peke »

No problems, it happened sometimes when you have lots of scripts installed and they are all accessing same database and same Millisecond. Then Security warning kicks in :)

BTW Good GuideSpot article and I didn't understand one thing only. If you are "freak" with 20k+ tracks I wonder what am I with 120k+ tracks? (not even mention others with bigger library)

Happy Monkeying!
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
martialartsguy

Post by martialartsguy »

Peke wrote:BTW Good GuideSpot article and I didn't understand one thing only. If you are "freak" with 20k+ tracks I wonder what am I with 120k+ tracks? (not even mention others with bigger library)

Happy Monkeying!
Superfreaks? :P
MM Gold since 2006
Tinorama

Post by Tinorama »

Maybe someone can help!!!

It looks like a great script, but I'm having a couple of problems that I cannot figure out:

After the 296 problem, wich I solved correctin unicode characters in the tags, I manage to find the lyrics for the songs. The problem is that , when I push the SAVE button, nothing happens. Nos the lyrics is saved in the file as a mp3 tag, nor in the database of MediaMonkey.

This happens for the 2nd search after a computer restart. The first one appears to be good

Has anybody had a problem like this? Is there a solution?

Sorry for my english. I hope I was clear enough
tinorama

Post by tinorama »

Tinorama wrote:Maybe someone can help!!!

It looks like a great script, but I'm having a couple of problems that I cannot figure out:

After the 296 problem, wich I solved correctin unicode characters in the tags, I manage to find the lyrics for the songs. The problem is that , when I push the SAVE button, nothing happens. Nos the lyrics is saved in the file as a mp3 tag, nor in the database of MediaMonkey.

This happens for the 2nd search after a computer restart. The first one appears to be good

Has anybody had a problem like this? Is there a solution?

Sorry for my english. I hope I was clear enough
OK This is me again.

Making more test I can say this:

When there is a character in the Artist or Title that shows as a rectangle (I think those are Unicode), the error 296 shows up. As I clear it I can go on.

If the first song in a list does not have a lyric, and press the save button, nothing happens. If I exclude those from the search, so the first song has a lyric, all the tags update and takes a while to write all the tracks.

The problem I have now, and can't find an answer yet, it that all the selected tracks end up with the same lyric, even if in the first list (when lyricator looks for lyrics) they do not.

Hope I made myself clear. I will post again if I found any solution for this problems.

Thanks for a GREAT script (even if it not work in my system)
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

das:

Would it be possible when selecting the tracks to be saved in Lyricator that the count at the bottom (for files to be processed) have a total of the tracks that actually have updates rather than the total for the number of tracks selected? For example, I select 200 tracks to be evaluated, but only 150 will have lyrics saved to them, I would like the counter to say writing 10/150 rather than 10/200, this count is very misleading and it is difficult to judge how long the process will actually take. Is this doable?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Benn

Post by Benn »

Thank you, this is a very powerful tool. Currently going through my entire collection (7000+), in small batches of course.. :D

Do have a question though: Whats the best way of getting lyrics for cover songs? Currently I just have the covering artist as the artist, then put the original artist in brackets after the title of the song. any ideas?
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Benn wrote:Thank you, this is a very powerful tool. Currently going through my entire collection (7000+), in small batches of course.. :D

Do have a question though: Whats the best way of getting lyrics for cover songs? Currently I just have the covering artist as the artist, then put the original artist in brackets after the title of the song. any ideas?
Put the original artist in the the Original Artist field, make sure Lyricator is set to look for all artists and then search again. Using your original artist field is also a great way to set up a "Covers" autoplaylist. :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
barkoz

Post by barkoz »

Benn wrote:
Thank you, this is a very powerful tool. Currently going through my entire collection (7000+), in small batches of course..
Powerful? Iv'e processed in batches of 1200 - 1300. No Problem. Big timesaver this little baby.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Thanks spacefish, I'll do that..

^^ and yeah I'm doing batches of 2000 now :D
svenni

Post by svenni »

it seems to affect my autorating from Auto Accurate. And what happens if I select a track that already has lyrics, will it overwrite?
Music is great!
MM with:
AutoAccRate 2.4.2, Blue Monkey 2.1, Backup 5.1, AutoAlbumDJ 3.5, Last100.. node, ClearNowPlayingButton 1.2, Monkey Rok, Last FM DJ and Scrobbler that scrobbles!
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Any way to search sites (like allthelyrics.com or sites like that) other than the default ones in the options?