Thanks everyone for your feedback.
@Matthias1b - do you get any of the fields highlighted in yellow and the tracks selected? If not then that means no changes were necessary!
to trixmoto :
Hello, first, to thanks for the answer.
Mark of the title: Yes
Mark of the field yellow: ähm?
Automatically no, by hand ????
with the day gene of the file name this automatically goes, I know, but with the day gene about the Internet???????
with me this runs off thus:
unfortunately, too day-to a self-burnt CD is (without ID3 - Country of the 90s)
- all titles (24) of the album in the album view select
- day-to from the Internet begin
- all 24 titles with hook - no yellow field
- Dropdown: MusicIP select
- start day-to: the hooks before the songs go out and the whole big field becomes uniformly grey, only the hook on top before # remains
- musicIP finished without success
an excuse: my English is not the best, must take a translator for the help
MusicID with a single title does not go at all, after end it indicates 3x 0%