Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.0 (2008-08-05) [MM3]

Post by nynaevelan »

How do you get MM to increase the playcounts from your Zen? I've never been able to get anything from the Zen into MM... But I agree with you, this script is great at getting the two to be in sync.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Bex

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.1 (2008-10-07) [MM3]

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 1.1 (2007-10-07 [MM3]
- Added a Progress bar to "Add One Play, Timestamp X"
- Added a New functionality "Remove all Plays In Period"

"Remove all Plays In Period" simply remove all plays in the selected period. You can optionally deselect plays you want to keep. This function doesn't care which track you have selected, it only consider the period you select.

Enjoy
/Bex
Last edited by Bex on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3 (2008-10-07) [MM3]

Post by nynaevelan »

You have been a busy liitle beaver. :wink:
Bex wrote: - Added a New functionality "Remove all Plays In Period"
I assume that if a track is selected and it does not have any playdates in the time period, it will be ignored??

Nyn

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Bex wrote: - Added a Progress bar to "Add One Play, Timestamp X"
Now this I have been waiting for, thank you. :D :D

Nyn

Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks Nyn!

"Remove all Plays In Period" doesn't care which track you have selected, it only consider the period you select.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Awesome! Love this script, thanks. :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank spacefish! :D

All My Scripts
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Where do I find v1.3? :-?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Sorry, it should of course be version 1.1 that is the new version. You'll find it in the download link on the first page.

All My Scripts
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Bex wrote:Sorry, it should of course be version 1.1 that is the new version. You'll find it in the download link on the first page.
I thought I was going blind for a minute.

Actually, I am going blind. But at least that is not the reason I couldn't see it. :)
Benn

Post by Benn »

Thanks for the update, Bex.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Bex:

I tried testing the remove plays from period and I only selected a time period of a month, it locked my system up for over 18 minutes. Any way I could preselect tracks to use this feature, does it have to check the entire libary for the time period?

Nyn

Bex

Post by Bex »

Well, if you select a very large period as a month then it will take quite some time to display all the plays in that month. The reason why I implemented this feature was that if you accidentally left MM to play tracks over the night or similar then you could use this to erase the plays, it was not intended to check periods of a month.

That said, I could make the script to optionally only display plays from selected tracks instead of all tracks.
Is that a feature you want to get implemented?

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Yes, I would. As I am reading this I realize that once again I want to use a script for a use other than it's intended use. Overnight plays might be an option I would use it for but more likely I would be selecting particular time periods but having it look through the entire collection would not be feasible and I would hate to have to deselect all the plays from all tracks except the intended ones when I would like to have it start with the specified tracks.

Nyn

Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok Nyn, you'll have an update which consider this by the weekend. (It'll take some time to implement it, I think.) :)

All My Scripts