1223 - huge font in player popup NOTREP

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Pathduck

1223 - huge font in player popup NOTREP

Post by Pathduck »

The changelist for 1223 contained something about fonts so I checked if the problem I've had since 1222 with huge font in the popup was fixed. I didn't report it earlier since I thought it might be covered by others reporting problems with font sizes in 1221.

Anyway, the problem is still there:

This might be to do with my skin (MM Ultimate) maybe, but still looked fine before 1222/1221 sometime.

Where is this setting in the skin file?
nohitter151

Re: 1223 - huge font in player popup

Post by nohitter151 »

Yes, MM 1222 changed the way fonts are handled so the font size will have to be adjusted in the MM ultimate skin for the popup player. You'll probably want to post that in the relevant thread in the artwork forum so that the skin author can fix it.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Pathduck

Post by Pathduck »

nohitter151 wrote:Yes, MM 1222 changed the way fonts are handled so the font size will have to be adjusted in the MM ultimate skin for the popup player. You'll probably want to post that in the relevant thread in the artwork forum so that the skin author can fix it.
Ok thanks for the quick reply. I will post there so maybe the author (MacMaster) can update the skin.

I'm learning a bit of skinning myself, so I'll probably change it myself first, but where do I look to change the value for the popup font?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Pathduck wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:Yes, MM 1222 changed the way fonts are handled so the font size will have to be adjusted in the MM ultimate skin for the popup player. You'll probably want to post that in the relevant thread in the artwork forum so that the skin author can fix it.
Ok thanks for the quick reply. I will post there so maybe the author (MacMaster) can update the skin.

I'm learning a bit of skinning myself, so I'll probably change it myself first, but where do I look to change the value for the popup font?
Its in the Theme.mskn file, under "InfoPopup". Edit the font values in "Title", "Artist", "Album" directly.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Pathduck

Re: 1223 - huge font in player popup NOTREP

Post by Pathduck »

Thank you, fixed it!