Lyrics and Comment Viewer 2.2 (2011-04-24) [MM3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

dypsis

Re: Ionized MR

Post by dypsis »

DreadM wrote: @dypsis
Ionized MR are on the way!
Awesome mate. :D
dypsis

Line Spacing

Post by dypsis »

Something that I would like to see is the ability to adjust line spacing.
It appears that line spacing is set to about 1.5.

I would rather a 1 line spacing. What do you think? :o
gege

Re: Line Spacing

Post by gege »

dypsis wrote:Something that I would like to see is the ability to adjust line spacing.
It appears that line spacing is set to about 1.5.
I would rather a 1 line spacing. What do you think? :o
You can easily edit style.css and adjust line-height for p element, like this:

Code: Select all

p  { ...
line-height: 120%;
... }
You can test various percentages 'til you find a spacing that you like.
Original spacing seems to be near 150%.
nynaevelan

Re: Lyrics and Comment Viewer 2.1 by Gege (2009-03-05) [MM3]

Post by nynaevelan »

If we are putting requests out there, I would like to see an option like in Monkey Rok where you can click on the header and switch between modes. This would be handy when editing files to look for lyrics. (just a hint, not a requirement. :wink: )

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
gege

Post by gege »

nynaevelan wrote:If we are putting requests out there, I would like to see an option like in Monkey Rok where you can click on the header and switch between modes. This would be handy when editing files to look for lyrics. (just a hint, not a requirement. :wink: )
Probably beyond my skills :(

And doesn't Mixed Mode fit this need?
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Ok, I can live with that. :( Mixed mode only lets you select a track when a track is not playing and it is VERY rare that I do not have a track playing.

Nyn

gege

Post by gege »

nynaevelan wrote:Ok, I can live with that. :( Mixed mode only lets you select a track when a track is not playing and it is VERY rare that I do not have a track playing.
Then we have "Selected Song mode" :wink: :lol:
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

gege wrote:
nynaevelan wrote:Ok, I can live with that. :( Mixed mode only lets you select a track when a track is not playing and it is VERY rare that I do not have a track playing.
Then we have "Selected Song mode" :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: U r totally missing the point. My point was I wanted a quicker way to switch between modes without having to go to the Options panel each time. Since I have several thousand tracks without lyrics, I work on them in small batches. Which means I want to be in selected mode but any other time I want to be in mixed mode. So to be able to do it from the panel itself is more convenient than the Options Panel.

Nyn

gege

Post by gege »

nynaevelan wrote: :lol: :lol: U r totally missing the point.
I'm not! 8) In this last post I was just kidding, in fact :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know you want to save some clicks! I just don't know how much I should have to change in LV to support this. My VB skills are not very good, so I need to keep code simple. I suspect this right-click thing should involve java-script code... I will take a look at MR, just to see how it's done.
For the moment, I just anticipate this is unlikely to happen...
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Ok, I can live with that...

Nyn

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

gege wrote:I suspect this right-click thing should involve java-script code...
Maybe you could take a look at source code of the Event Logger 2.1 which has a context menu I did in VBScript (version 2.0 had it with JavaScript). Let me know if you need some help.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

Any idea why a multiline comment tag would not display correctly in the viewer? have attached example that shows how the comment displays if i view them in file properties and the viewer

have had the same issue with lyrics that were added to the file by a different program. in that case the lyrics still displayed correctly in the file properties but have used lyricator to correct the lyrics now. the comments tag is generated from advanced relationships from musicbrainz, since many of these tags are not supported by mediamonkey i find its a usefull comment to display in this viewer.

edit: the issue seems to stem from the newline character/s . To get the Viewer to display correctly text must use 0x0d 0x0a as a line ending (/r/n) . Can the Viewer be modified to treat just a newline character as line ending? ie. 0x0a or /n . This would likely apply to all files that are tagged on a unix/linux based system or in my case a windows application that uses unix style line endings. will have a look at the code and try.
gege

Post by gege »

RifRaf wrote:edit: the issue seems to stem from the newline character/s . To get the Viewer to display correctly text must use 0x0d 0x0a as a line ending (/r/n) . Can the Viewer be modified to treat just a newline character as line ending? ie. 0x0a or /n . This would likely apply to all files that are tagged on a unix/linux based system or in my case a windows application that uses unix style line endings. will have a look at the code and try.
Yes. You're right. Your lyrics and comments were saved using line breaks in unix format.
For them to be correctly displayed, open LyricsViewer.vbs file, find line 400, and replace this code:

HtmlMarkup=Replace(Txt,vbNewLine,"<br>" & vbNewLine & "                ")
by this:

Txt=Replace(Txt,vbLf,vbNewLine)
    HtmlMarkup=Replace(Txt,vbNewLine,"<br>" & vbNewLine & "                ")
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

thanks gege, that did the trick perfectly :)
Benn

Post by Benn »

Hey Gege, just coming in from the Agora thread: thanks for your suggestions about editing the .css. I am slightly confused however: whatever I do to change the css file found in LyricsViewer\Themes\Agora, nothing seems to change at all. I even deleted everything inside the css to check.

I close MM, wait for it to back itself up, then save my changes and open MM again, but to no avail. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks.