Google Art Finder 2.7 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

DickDiver

Re: Google Art Finder 2.7 [MM2+3]

Post by DickDiver »

Hi Trixmoto

I will try that. Thanks.

But I remember that I once had it installed and it always poped up .... Is it possible to configure it that way that batch look up only occurs when desired?
Joe Dell Dell
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, untick the automatic mode in the options.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
MediaMan

Post by MediaMan »

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but when I run this scrript, I see a selection of numerosus thumbnails to choose from, but then it intstantly picks one with no abiility to go back and see the full selection. All I see is the buttons for Next/Save/Clear and Auto ( whiic is off) and one image.

When I set Auto to ON, its the same outcome, plus I get real odd MM3 behavior ( double clicking a track calle up the script).

Is there a setting somewhere to allow me to pick from the full selection of thumbnails that is momentarily presented when running the script??
Windows 7,8 | iTunes 11.2.2.3 | IOS 7.1.2 | MM Gold 4.1.3.1708 | d_itunes4.dll Ver 4.0.4.2438
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This script is no longer supported as it has been superceded by "Batch Art Finder" - this script should solve your problem.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.