Auto-Increment TrackNumbers 1.5 (2008-07-29) [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

powerplyer

Re: Auto-Increment TrackNumbers 1.5 (2008-07-29) [MM3]

Post by powerplyer »

exactly what I needed Thank You very much and you even put it into a package.
jgrant

Post by jgrant »

Thanks Bex this script works great exactly what I was looking for. I read that this was created mostly to add the leading zero but if I can make a suggestion however maybe a disk incrementing feature for example the Elton John greatest hits has 3 disks it would be nice to be able to auto increment the disk number including a leading zero when a new album is found. Either way this is great. Thanks again.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!
Well, I think it's not possible. How can MM know when the discnr should be changed?
You can of course give the album different names per disc but that is not an acceptable solution imo, neither to put the discs in different folders.
I'm very accurate with my multi-disc albums so they have the same album-name and are in the same folder.

Doesn't all do like that?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Download link fixed! :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
John88

Post by John88 »

I can't seem to download this script. I keeps hanging on: processing.

I tried the other scripts, and they work fine. I actually have some tracks that need two leading zeros, and Case&LeadingZeroFixer.1.4.2.mmip doesn't appear to do that, so I hope the link gets fixed. :D
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yeah, it doesn't work for some reason? I even tried to upload the file again but that file got stuck on the downloading page as well? :-?

If I can't get it to work with MediaFire I guess I need to find another host. My other scripts can be downloaded without any problem though...

All My Scripts
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

The updated Noir skin is having the same Mediafire problem at the moment too.

Some scripts are OK on Mediafire but at least two are getting stuck. Shame, bcos Mediafire's prob my favorite. Hopefully it'll be OK soon.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Now does the downloadlink work! :)

All My Scripts
John88

Post by John88 »

Works fine, thx!
Bex wrote:Now does the downloadlink work! :)
sakurakessho

Post by sakurakessho »

Hmm.. Is anyone else having a problem with this script and the latest beta of MM? :-?
*MM Gold as of 04.23.08*
Bex

Post by Bex »

What problems are you having?

All My Scripts
sakurakessho

Post by sakurakessho »

On the latest beta of MM (RC1) it'll act like it's putting the leading zeros and all and even shows the status bar that MM puts up, but it only goes though the motions. The tracks do not get fixed.
*MM Gold as of 04.23.08*
Bex

Post by Bex »

I can't reproduce. It works great for me! Anyone else?

All My Scripts

Post by Guest »

Same issue here. When executing the script, the status bar shows up but the track properties do not change.

Post by Guest »

Correction. It does work. I thought that assigning the disc# would add the disc# to the track number, i.e. 201 for CD 2, track 1. Apparently not.