Event Logger/Magic Nodes/RegExp/Filtered Stats Matching Skin

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nynaevelan

Event Logger/Magic Nodes/RegExp/Filtered Stats Matching Skin

Post by nynaevelan »

All:

Because I like uniformity when using MM and am a user of ZvezdanD's Event Logger, RegExp and Magic Nodes scripts, I decided to venture into the graphical world. And with the help of ZvezdanD, who was very patient with my ignorance, I have created accompaning skins for the above scripts to match my favorite skins. As seen here...

If you are interested, you can download one or many from here. Comments welcome but please be gentle... :wink: The skins are for:

eiBox Red, Blue and White
Ion-V
MiPod
MM PSP
NBeat Silver
Sansa
Zekton P-Blue, Red Currant and Black Currant

I would have ventured farther into the graphical world but Zvezdand already includes some of my favorites with his scripts and I have impinged on his time enough with these 11.

PS: I am not Photoshop suave, so I have no idea how to make the presentation any prettier, so this should be a clue as to my ineptness at all of this. :wink:

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention the skins also match Zvezdand's Filtered Stats script:

Nyn
Last edited by nynaevelan on Sat May 23, 2009 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
ZvezdanD

Re: Event Logger/Magic Nodes/RegExp Matching Skins

Post by ZvezdanD »

Thank you so much for your support of my scripts in such nice form. As I said, you are welcome if you want any kind of my help.

Just one note - you forgot to mention that those skins are for the Filtered Statistic Report script as well.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
Bex

Post by Bex »

Looks great! Well done Nyn! :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

ah an addon skinner something fairly new here at mediamonkey. you might just get lots more doing
the skins for different scripts. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Re: Event Logger/Magic Nodes/RegExp/Filtered Stats Matching Skin

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Nice job Nyn,
and it look's like alot of work, 14 files ! wow
nynaevelan

Re: Event Logger/Magic Nodes/RegExp/Filtered Stats Matching Skin

Post by nynaevelan »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Nice job Nyn,
and it look's like alot of work, 14 files ! wow
Thanks Dread, but techinically it is only 11, some of the prints are different views of the same skin. :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files