Installation Packages [MM3]

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

ZvezdanD

Re: BUG#4972 Installation Packages [MM3]

Post by ZvezdanD »

Finally, after two years we have the working Options button with 1249. Now you could remove that BUG part from the Subject. Thanks!
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
Peke

Re: Installation Packages [MM3]

Post by Peke »

Are you sure? ;) :roll: 8) :lol:
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Yes, I tried and now it works. Everybody who is using any version of my scripts beginning from Dec 11, 2008 when you first posted information about the .ini file could try it as well.

Was that so hard? :roll:
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
Ripndip

Post by Ripndip »

This teaches you how to make scripts? All I want to know is how to install the .exe or .mmip?

Every time I try I get Product Installation Error. I have administrative rights and I'm using mediamonkey v3

Can someone please help or direct me to a guide? Thanks
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Ripndip wrote:This teaches you how to make scripts? All I want to know is how to install the .exe or .mmip?

Every time I try I get Product Installation Error. I have administrative rights and I'm using mediamonkey v3

Right click the MM shortcut and "Run as administrator".
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Ripndip

Post by Ripndip »

nohitter151 wrote:
Ripndip wrote:This teaches you how to make scripts? All I want to know is how to install the .exe or .mmip?

Right click the MM shortcut and "Run as administrator".

It's bigger than that I read that information before. I tried it multiple times. I installed uninstalled reinstalled still same thing. I tried it on another computer and scripts install with no problem.

Whenever I uninstall and delete every trace I still have the same library after I reinstall. I want to delete every trace of MM and then try. By the way I am using Vista and the other computer that scripts work on is XP SP3.

Please if anyone can help me solve this issue. I think the first thing I need to do is delete every trace of MM from this computer. Even the library info.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Let

Post by Let »

When proxy is enabled, installation packages fails with "no update server available". If proxy is disabled it works, so I assume it's getting connection parameters from IE settings. On the other hand web search script works without depending on proxy status(enabled or disabled) but it doesn't save images if proxy is disabled. Now, If I enable proxy updates doesn't work, if i disable it then images don't get saved. I assume proxy usage is a common problem in Media monkey. Any thoughts?
Bex

Post by Bex »

What is required to do in order to make the update functionality to work. I'm interested in getting the scripting repository to understand that a new version is released.
MM Wiki wrote:UpdateURL
URL to the version XML file where MM should look for the latest version of this product. If this entry is missing, MM can still try to find out whether a new version has been released, by asking MM web scripting repository using product ID above.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

It seems to work just fine and I didn't do anything! :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

When adding a new version of a script to the repository, there's a "What's New:" box in which you can add a message. But the content of that box is not displayed when you press Find Updates within MM. Isn't that message supposed to be displayed?

All My Scripts