Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ZvezdanD

Re: Magic Nodes 2.7 w/ 170+ masks & real GUI (2009-06-29)[MM2+3]

Post by ZvezdanD »

nynaevelan wrote:Any suggestions that do not require me re-learning the wheel?
I already gave you two suggestions: Vorbis and AAC.
http://www.rjamorim.com/test/multiforma ... sults.html
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/ind ... opic=68338
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Ok:

I will try the aac format.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
jonisaksson

Post by jonisaksson »

ZvezdanD wrote:
jonisaksson wrote:Is it possible to have multi CD Albums split up in Disc number but all of other albums will appear as 'normal' (i.e. without splitting up in disc numbering)?
No, it is not currently possible, but it is on my To Do list.
Fantastic :) keep up the good work and i hope this functionality will appear in the not so distant future
RobertSmith

Post by RobertSmith »

a stupid question, but I can't find the answer :( What should I do show the Move (x/y) box in the upper right corner?

Edit:
I found it, via settings.. (not right-click)

Edit 2:
Hm, How do I hide MN i don't use. I have tried using the view option (unchecked the box) but it's still there, something more I have to do?
Boys Don't Cry
3.1.0.1256 - M$ Vista Business sp1, DELL laptop, WD USB HDD 1TB (iPhone 3GS 32GB, iPod 30GB, Archos AV500 60GB)
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

RobertSmith wrote:Edit 2:
Hm, How do I hide MN i don't use. I have tried using the view option (unchecked the box) but it's still there, something more I have to do?
You should avoid editing of old posts. I don't get a notification about it in e-mail, so I don't know that you want an answer.

You could remove some Magic node from the tree by deleting a corresponding mask. You could use Magic Nodes Settings or Export/Import dialog boxes for that, or you could right-click on unwanted node and choose the Delete Magic Node option.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
RobertSmith

Post by RobertSmith »

ZvezdanD wrote:You should avoid editing of old posts. I don't get a notification about it in e-mail, so I don't know that you want an answer.
You r so quick to answer anyway :) and I don't want to make double post unnecessary ;)
ZvezdanD wrote:You could remove some Magic node from the tree by deleting a corresponding mask. You could use Magic Nodes Settings or Export/Import dialog boxes for that, or you could right-click on unwanted node and choose the Delete Magic Node option.
I don't want to remove them, since they all are great, especially when I now try to do some nodes on my own. To study structure/SQL-query's in yours examples is invaluable. So I tried to use view option to hide them:Image
But I understand it wasn't possible so instead I have put them all in new group miscellaneous MN :)
Boys Don't Cry
3.1.0.1256 - M$ Vista Business sp1, DELL laptop, WD USB HDD 1TB (iPhone 3GS 32GB, iPod 30GB, Archos AV500 60GB)
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

RobertSmith wrote:I don't want to remove them
Well, they are not removed permanently. Predefined presets are always available if you load MagicNodes.ini file in the Export/Import dialog box and you could check on which particular preset you want to import. Also, you could save your own presets using the Export option and later you could import them. You could use Export/Import dialog box with its check boxes almost in same way as MM built-in View Options dialog box. There is only one problem - when you import some preset, it is placed on the bottom of all nodes. So, maybe using some group to "hide" them like you did is a better solution.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
narcoticbuzz

Post by narcoticbuzz »

Hey sorry if this has been posted before but I did a few searches in the thread and still couldn't find what I was looking for. But I was wondering if someone could help make a mask that creates a node that shows all of my unplayed albums. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

narcoticbuzz wrote:I was wondering if someone could help make a mask that creates a node that shows all of my unplayed albums.
If you want to get all unplayed tracks, it would be really easy - just choose Filter [Played #] [more than] [0 times]. However, if you want to get complete albums where all tracks are unplayed, you could use:

Code: Select all

<Group|Name:Albums...|Show tracks:No>\Unplayed complete albums|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(TrackNumber) = Max(Cast(TrackNumber As integer)) AND Count(TrackNumber) > 3 AND Max(LastTimePlayed) = 0.0)\<Album|Trim:1|Statistic:Count(Album with album artist)>\<Album with album artist|Statistic:Count(Tracks)>
RobertSmith

Post by RobertSmith »

For some of my albums i'm not 100% sure about the release and cover. Is it possible to filter on Album art description?
The way I do now is to use "Not specified" instead of the cover (front) and write a comment (art description) why it's tag as not specified like "Cover from Amazon..."

One SQlite question (haven't write SQL questions in many years)

This SQL works (I have FORMAT in Album name, and No of tracks in a Custom tag)

Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING (Album LIKE '%CDS%' OR Album LIKE '%CDM%') AND Count(TrackNumber) = Cast(Substr(<Release Type>, -3) AS Integer))

Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Album NOT LIKE '%CDS%' AND Album NOT LIKE '%CDM%' AND Count(TrackNumber) = Cast(Substr(<Release Type>, -3) AS Integer))
I guess were must be a way to use array like Album Not In ( '%CDS%' ,'%CDM%'), but... :(
Boys Don't Cry
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

RobertSmith wrote:Is it possible to filter on Album art description?
Problem is because each audio file could have several covers. So, which cover description you want to filter? If you want to filter the first one, you could write something like this:

Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs INNER JOIN Covers ON Songs.ID = Covers.IDSong WHERE CoverOrder = 0 AND CoverDescription = 'Cover from Amazon')
RobertSmith wrote:One SQlite question (haven't write SQL questions in many years)

This SQL works (I have FORMAT in Album name, and No of tracks in a Custom tag)

Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING (Album LIKE '%CDS%' OR Album LIKE '%CDM%') AND Count(TrackNumber) = Cast(Substr(<Release Type>, -3) AS Integer))

Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Album NOT LIKE '%CDS%' AND Album NOT LIKE '%CDM%' AND Count(TrackNumber) = Cast(Substr(<Release Type>, -3) AS Integer))
What is a question?
RobertSmith wrote:I guess were must be a way to use array like Album Not In ( '%CDS%' ,'%CDM%'), but... :(
You cannot use wildcard characters in strings with IN operator, only with LIKE and GLOB. However, if your strings have fixed position inside of the album name (from the left or from the right), you could write something like this:
SubStr(Album, xxx, 3) NOT IN ('CDS', 'CDM')
RobertSmith

Post by RobertSmith »

ZvezdanD wrote:If you want to filter the first one, you could write something like this:

Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs INNER JOIN Covers ON Songs.ID = Covers.IDSong WHERE CoverOrder = 0 AND CoverDescription = 'Cover from Amazon')
What is a question?

You cannot use wildcard characters in strings with IN operator, only with LIKE and GLOB. However, if your strings have fixed position inside of the album name (from the left or from the right), you could write something like this:
SubStr(Album, xxx, 3) NOT IN ('CDS', 'CDM')
To avoid to many AND, OR ... (not problem just now, but..) however two perfect answers (as usually) :)

Edit: CoverDescription is not available in MN, is it possible to add it in the future? (like cover type = CoverOrder)
Boys Don't Cry
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

RobertSmith wrote:CoverDescription is not available in MN, is it possible to add it in the future?
Yes.
RobertSmith wrote:(like cover type = CoverOrder)
CoverType is not same as CoverOrder. CoverType could be 0 for unspecified, 3 for front cover, 4 for back cover and so on. CoverOrder is a serial number of the cover for some track (as I said, some track could have several covers, numbered from 0 till count-1).
RobertSmith

Post by RobertSmith »

ZvezdanD wrote:CoverType is not same as CoverOrder. CoverType could be 0 for unspecified, 3 for front cover, 4 for back cover and so on. CoverOrder is a serial number of the cover for some track (as I said, some track could have several covers, numbered from 0 till count-1).
k, but i guess that MN works like a "black box" since this mask shows cover type in text (not as number)

Cover type|Icon:Top level|Show tracks:No|MM filter:Complete\<Cover Type|Statistic:Count(Album), Count(Tracks)>\<Album>
The reason why it would be great to have access to art desc. is that I then can do a similarly view as I have for Release Type (Custom tag, with inf. from MusicBrainz, auto-tag web)
Boys Don't Cry
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

RobertSmith wrote:i guess that MN works like a "black box" since this mask shows cover type in text (not as number)
Cover Type has such behavior only as a caption of node, but if you use it inside of the filter you need to specify numerical value, e.g. <Cover Type> = 3. Cover Type is not only MN field which has reformatted display for captions, there are many other: Channels, Disc Number, File Size, Sample Rate, VBR... It would not have too much sense if you see 0, 1, 2, ... as a caption instead of "Not specified", ... or 0 and 1 instead of Mono and Stereo, or...
RobertSmith wrote:The reason why it would be great to have access to art desc. is that I then can do a similarly view as I have for Release Type (Custom tag, with inf. from MusicBrainz, auto-tag web)
I understand that, but this is not same. I suppose that one song could have only one Release Type, but as I said same song could have multiple covers and (obviously) multiple cover descriptions.