Delletronic Skin v 0.9.9.9 (with new Iconset)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Delletronic Skin v 0.9.9.9 (with new Iconset)

Post by DreadM »

Delletronic Skin

First released: 14-07-2009

Last update: 05-09-2009

Current Version: 0.9.9.9

Greetings

Here is a new skin, inspire from this webpage ( http://www.dellee.de/ ) It's a german Reggae Artist.
I like the look from his page (and the music )so i try to creat a skin that come close to it.

Delletronic Theme:(with MonkeyRok on right side)

PopUpInfo:

MiniPlayer:

MicroPlayer:

Download:
Delletronic 0.9.9.9 .mmip

Extensions:
MonkeyRok 5 Skin's link

MR Delletronic 1.0.mmip Skin forMonkey Rok 4 by trixmoto
LV Delletronic 1.0.mmip Skin forLyrics Viewer by gege
SI Delletronic 1.0.mmip Skin forSong Information panel by k_r_eriksson

Enjoy
Last edited by DreadM on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
dypsis

Looks Great

Post by dypsis »

I haven't tried it yet, but it looks great mate. :)
Benn

Re: Delletronic Skin v 0.8

Post by Benn »

The buttons and controls look classy, well done DreadM :D
Tarkus Shakti

Post by Tarkus Shakti »

I like the colors and the over-all style, I'll give this a try.

thx
TS
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

far be it from me to ruin the good comment line. so

its good to see a new skin from someone else again. :)

now the got to say part.
wow is that neon blue bright.? the background areas i mean its almost as bad as white on my eyes.
as it does the same wash out effect on the text. and more so on the text in the player.

a little bolder font will help with the washing out of the text. but a different color would be better for a fast glance at what is playing or who is singing it.
in other words contrast is great but too great of variance in the same color scheme.
still if this is what you wanted then its good, :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Tarkus Shakti

Post by Tarkus Shakti »

rovingcowboy wrote:a little bolder font will help with the washing out of the text
I agree that a bolder font would improve the readability...

...but I still like this skin (and I'm using it.)

TS
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

I think this one looks good but like RC stated the background is very bright and would begin to wear on the eyes, but if it was toned down a little I would enjoy using it because I do like the design. DM, I notice there is no middle ground with ya, it's either one extreme or the other. :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yes i know i post that stuff alot. but in this case the fonts in the theme can be controled by the user.
and we all need to set the theme fonts at size 8 so they will be even sized when the user changes them.
:)
but the fonts on the player are still controled by the skinner. 8)

still its a good skin.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I like that neon color. However, especially in the tracklist and browser backgroundsd I would consider a more "light" or dark color. It's a bit hard on the eyes with too much bright colors.

Looking forward to see how you develop this skin further. Great job so far. :)
Best regards,
Morten
dypsis

Sunglasses

Post by dypsis »

It is fantastic with sunglasses on. :D
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Jahsas (live and direct from greece)

iam glad you like the skin

its funy , before the background was dark than i change to more brighter color,but for this i will look when iam back from greece. :D

And morten iam also curious how this skin will look at the end ,i just want to make some fine tunning (no big changes)

@dysis:
8) 8) 8) 8)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

You can take your sunglasses off

Last days i work on Delletronic 0,9,change some details and work on some missing things like
AArt,rating, darker listview, etc, MR skin, LV skin ,SI skin.
is it ok or maybe to dark?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Wow! I think it's fantastic! Can hardly wait to d/l it! :D
Stop Button Freak
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

thats better the background is not washing out the other parts of the skin now.
but the fonts can be different colors when needed such as disabled or active or inactive. pressed or hovered
this is tolerated by users because we like the skin but want to beable to read the information in the lists.
i have not got the skin yet so i have no idea if you did that yet but i just thought to say it incase you didn't. 8)
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Wow! I think it's just perfect. Really beautiful.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].