Song Information is a panel that show tags of a song. You can choice which fields to display. It is based on Lyrics and Comment Viewer v2.1
by Gege, how gave me permission to use his code and also uses MonkeyRok
's localization and theme/language file auto-discovering functions, with permission of his author, trixmoto. Thank you both for code and help (I've been studing your scripts to learn!) This is my first script. What a feeling! And no I'm not dancing!
Icons made by DreadM. Thank You!
French translation by Eyal. Merci beaucoup!
Version 2 with multiple panelsScreenshots:
This is the spotify skin with 2 SI panels
Set a panelDownload:
Version 1.6SongInformation.mmipWhat is new:
v2.0: September 19, 2009
- Added Support for up to 10 different panels.
- Changed: Complete rewrite of the settings page.
v1.6: September 2, 2009
- Fixed: Problem with involved people not following mask "role1:person1;role2;person2"
- Fixed: Problem with track volume and album volume showing wrong value
- Changed: Made Now playing/selected track link optional. Works great with Spotify skin.
v1.5: August 27, 2009
- Changed: Now playing/selected track link
- Added: French translation by Eyal. Merci beaucoup!
v1.4: August 23, 2009
- Added: Choose between now playing and selected track. Thanks to onenonymous!!!
- Fixed: Playlists are now listed alphabetically.
v1.3: August 22, 2009
- Added Support for playlists.
v1.2: August 19, 2009
- Added: SI icon to the main toolbar. Icons made by DreadM. Thank You!
v1.1: August 12, 2009
- Fixed: Spelling in the English language file.
- Changed: Year to date. Now the complete date is shown.
- Changed: Date is shown even is album name isn't.
- Changed: Original year to original date. Now the complete original date is shown.
- Fixed: Grouping not showing as it should.
- Fixed: Showing track not in the database
- Added support for viewing new statistical tags. Track id, track modified, ISRC number, track volume and album volume.
- Added support for viewing file tags. File path, media id, media serial number and file modified.
v1.0: August 10, 2009
- Added support for viewing basic tags. Title, Artist, Album, Year, Album Artist, Genre, Publisher and Composer/Lyricist.
- Added support for viewing classical music tags. Grouping, Involved People and Conductor.
- Involved People formatted like role1:person1;role2:person2 is displayed as "Role1: Person1 /New line/ Role2: Person2"
- Added support for optional spliters in Involved People. No need to use ";" and ":".
- Added support for viewing original recording tags. Original Artist, Original Album, Original Year and Original Lyricist.
- Added support for viewing personal tags. Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3, Custom 4 and Custom 5.
- Added support for viewing classification tags. Tempo, mood, occasion and quality.
- Added support for viewing statistical tags. Length, Rating, Disc#, Bitrate, Type, BPM, Play Counter, Last Played, Date Added.
- Disc# is formatted as Disc#/Total number of disc
- Added support for visual themes (skins), using external CSS file. All skins for Lyric Viewer works with Song Information. Just copy to SongInformation folder insted of LyricsViewer.
- Added Old School skin by DiddeLeeDoo
- Added Glided (Default) skin by Gege
- Added Agora skin by nynaevelan. For DreadM's Agora Skin (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31546
- Added Blue Quote skin by Gege
- Added Blue Quote Lite skin by Gege
- Added Eclipse skin by DreadM (viewtopic.php?t=28030
- Added Forum skin by Gege
- Added High Contrast skin by Gege
- Added Glided Ionized skin by DreadM (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36851
- Added Sansa skin by DredM and Gege (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28824
- Added Songbird skin by magicalpig (viewtopic.php?t=28181
- Added Stars skin by Gege
- Added support for multiple languages, using trixmoto's code from MonkeyRok.
- Added Option sheets, where it's possible to choose Language and Theme, as well as what fields should be shown in panel.
- Multiple fields formatting: "Value1;Value2;Value3" is displayed as "Value1, Value2 & Value3". Works in tags Artist, Album Artist, Genre and Composer/Lyricist.
- Added support for borderless mode, thanks to a trick by ZvezdanD (viewtopic.php?p=189038#p189038
- Created MMIP Installation Pack.Installation:
Just double click on the SongInformation.mmip file; if you are on Vista make sure you have MM3 set to "Run as Administrator"; if you downloaded the installation package with IE7 and it changed its extension to a .zip, you should first change it back to a .mmip.