Crashes on update song rating near song end

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

TibyAndy

Crashes on update song rating near song end

Post by TibyAndy »

When playing a song and changing it's rating (0-5 stars) near the end, the end part of song keeps repeating and the program freezes.

Windows XP SP2 on Pentium D 2.80ghz, 2GB Ram, Winamp ENHANCER plugin installed

When I tried to install the debug version of MediaMonkey and the bug occurred, it released 5 error dialog windows and they were blinking (like refreshing on loop) and got no focus, so I couldn't use the error report system.
Zeke129

Re: Crashes on update song rating near song end

Post by Zeke129 »

I have the same issue. It occurs when rating any non-FLAC file in the last 20% of the song or so. I have the latest version of Mediamonkey, and the latest last.fm scrobbler. No other plugins except for a custom skin.

Sorry for the bump but I didn't see a need to create another thread.
chrisjj

Post by chrisjj »

> When playing a song and changing it's rating (0-5 stars) near the end, the end part of song keeps repeating and the program freezes.

What happens if you change e.g. title rather than rating?
Chris
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Try switching output plugin under Tools > Options > Output Plug-ins. Also what version of MediaMonkey (Help > About) are you using and did you recently update/install the latest iTunes and/or QuickTime?