Vitreous v2.0 - 7/13/2011

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: VitreousBlue v1.1 - Original MM3 skin

Post by rovingcowboy »

MaxPower wrote:Great theme! One small addition I would suggest would be to include the Album in the now playing info. Right now it's just artist and track (and controls, bit rate, etc.). Thanks!

info in the now playing window is controld by the user of the skins. or of mediamonkey. right click the header of the column and then you get a list of columns to add to the list view area of the now playing window. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

rovingcowboy wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Great theme! One small addition I would suggest would be to include the Album in the now playing info. Right now it's just artist and track (and controls, bit rate, etc.). Thanks!

info in the now playing window is controld by the user of the skins. or of mediamonkey. right click the header of the column and then you get a list of columns to add to the list view area of the now playing window. :)
I guess I wasn't specific enough. I'm not talking about the now playing window, but the area at the bottom of the screen that displays info about the currently playing track (not sure what to call that).
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

text on the explorer status bar, or the status bar of monkey? :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

rovingcowboy wrote:text on the explorer status bar, or the status bar of monkey? :D
I don't know what it's called. On the bottom of my screen is an area that shows info about the song currently playing: artist, track title, progress bar, volume controls, start/stop/FF/RW, album cover, file format, bit rate, star rating. It has everything I want, except the Album name.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Guest wrote:
rovingcowboy wrote:text on the explorer status bar, or the status bar of monkey? :D
I don't know what it's called. On the bottom of my screen is an area that shows info about the song currently playing: artist, track title, progress bar, volume controls, start/stop/FF/RW, album cover, file format, bit rate, star rating. It has everything I want, except the Album name.
It's called the player (see: View -> Player in menu).

I'm not sure that there's room for the album name, however. Some people really like the large font in the player; also its really set up to show just title and artist (with the two different colors available).

In any case, I'm working on Vitreous v2.0 and I don't think there will be any more updates to this skin until that is released.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

nohitter151 wrote:In any case, I'm working on Vitreous v2.0 and I don't think there will be any more updates to this skin until that is released.
I am really looking forward to see what you come up with.

Would you consider incorporating the Vista\Win7 type graphic in the top border as per DreadM's recent addition to his 7on skin? I didn't realise I missed this until it was there :-)
MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304 Gold Lifetime
Hardware: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.33GHz, 8Gb Ram, 2tB Internal Storage, 2tB External Storage (USB & eSATA)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, FireFox v3.6.x, ThunderBird v3 x64, MailWasher Pro v6.5, Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Backups by Karens Replicator v3.5.12,
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

paulmt wrote:
Would you consider incorporating the Vista\Win7 type graphic in the top border as per DreadM's recent addition to his 7on skin? I didn't realise I missed this until it was there :-)
I'll have to see exactly how he implements it, I did want to include that originally but I was worried about the way it would look when resized. It might be a while before I release this skin, since I'm currently working on my last.fm skin and another yet-to-be named one which I started quite awhile ago.

In any case, it would really be nice if MM gave us the option to use the real aero borders...

gege

Post by gege »

nohitter151 wrote:In any case, it would really be nice if MM gave us the option to use the real aero borders...
Completely agree!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

gege wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:In any case, it would really be nice if MM gave us the option to use the real aero borders...
Completely agree!
I've been waiting for it for some time :(
See http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=2746

DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

I agree also with this.
and hope they can bring it to work,other programs use it also.

iam also not satisfied how the 7on frame resize ,but i see no other way in the moment to handel this, maybe more like ion-v
but it's also not perfect! :-?
zlapper
Location: Cali, Valle, Colombia, South America, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supe

Post by zlapper »

I love this skin!!!
The player is the best: album art, big buttons :o , thick seek bar :lol:, rating, etc.

I just don't like the title bar (vista style), would it be possible to get the original one (windows default, or themed)?

Another question, I don't know whether is possible to refresh the kbps when playing VBR files?

Thanks, and congrats!!! :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

nohitter151 wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's called the player (see: View -> Player in menu).

I'm not sure that there's room for the album name, however. Some people really like the large font in the player; also its really set up to show just title and artist (with the two different colors available).

In any case, I'm working on Vitreous v2.0 and I don't think there will be any more updates to this skin until that is released.
There's a ton of space on my player. I'm thinking maybe just do an Artist - Album kind of thing on one line. When I'm playing several albums by one artist, it's nice to see which album they're from. Just something to think about for V.2.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Dear Guest,

I think I know what you want, you want the Album showing along with the Title and Artist. I wanted that too, as this is a wonderful skin, and changed it in the player ini file. There is a process for this and if you don't know how to do it, let me know, I'll write up the instructions.

Wow, I finally get to help someone!

Post by Guest »

rrfpacker wrote:Dear Guest,

I think I know what you want, you want the Album showing along with the Title and Artist. I wanted that too, as this is a wonderful skin, and changed it in the player ini file. There is a process for this and if you don't know how to do it, let me know, I'll write up the instructions.

Wow, I finally get to help someone!
Thanks for pointing me to the player.ini file. Along with the helpful documentation on skins, it was really easy just to add the - %L and now the skin is just how I wanted it.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I have v1.1.5.1 installed and I'm wondering where I can download v1.1.5.2?
I'm running MM 3.2, so I thought it would automatically be included, but it isn't.
Thanks.
--
The gpzbc