Agora Skin v 2.1.1.0 (no longer developed)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: Agora Skin v 2

Post by rovingcowboy »

click on the player in a place that does not have any player controls or scrolling info.
then drag it up to the center out of the bottom dock area.

the closer to the top of the player and to the right of the player you can click the easier it will be to place
the mouse pointer where you want the player to go.

check this out to see the docking areas.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... _image_map

the place you want the player is not in a dock at all just between the two left and right docks. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

*cough neeeewb :lol:
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Thanks rovingcowboy - that's awesome.

*ahem* aiden - look at my join date. You young whippersnappers and your newfangled ways of doing things, why in my day... sorry, what was I saying?
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

MeMeMe wrote:You young whippersnappers and your newfangled ways of doing things
just teasing there, old timer :)
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

:)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

MeMeMe wrote::)
oops its me thats old thar chap's.

i said right side of the player in the message but being as old as i am i of course was thinking the right side of the player when you are facing the same way as the player. in other words the left side of the screen. :oops:
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Not to worry - I figured it out.

By golly, 2003? That's ancient - was there even an internet back then? ;)
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

Did the version of this skin with the ultra thin player ever get updated to version 2? I really liked that idea in version 1
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Yes , at the weekend i look into it and see what i can do , there are more little things i have to change in the skin/Theme.
Some special wishes for the smallplayer?
Peke

Post by Peke »

RC your age is catching you up ;) and DreadM is just an youngster who is getting better and better.

BTW List of MM users (oldtimers) so ...
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Peke wrote:RC your age is catching you up ;) and DreadM is just an youngster who is getting better and better.

BTW List of MM users (oldtimers) so ...
looks like i better get in shape and pull away from it cause i don't like getting tired all the time, can't do anything but sleep when that happens. i just cant understand why i can't stay up for 8 and 9 days with out sleep anymore.
oh well.

i checked for names on that list you posted peke and i found about 15 to 20 names on pages 1 - 8 before i found mine on page 8. that i know the names from them being in the forum and posting, i wonder why people join a forum and don't post once in 7 years. :o :(

8) ? oh great that means more server room for me to post :D :lol: !!!!
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

DreadM wrote: Some special wishes for the smallplayer?
I am using a netbook now as my main computer (1024x600), so I liked that you made the player reducible to a simple line. I also really liked the graphical additions and fixes you made to the general v2 experience of Agora. If you are making a true slim version of the skin, I'd appreciate the most economical use of paddings (which I think your skin already employs). Looking forward to it!
Take care
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Hm, Slim small player still don't works right,so i think i make a small version like the Eclipse small player.
I use also a netbook (1024x600),and i plan to make e versions from the most of my skins , this means very slim versions with less infos and objects

at the moment it looks like this:

Just a test/idea for new/slim buttons and icons(Small version)
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

That's exciting news!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Here are too ideas for the Agora eee player:

version 1: 52 pix high, seekbar at bottom ,slim Playcontroll buttons, Rating

version 2: 37 pix high, seekbar at bottom ,slim Playcontroll buttons, lighter progressbar

I prefer version 2,very slim and simple,if you got other ideas ,let me know