Auto DJ - RadioFreeMonkey

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

dragulaas

Re: Auto DJ - RadioFreeMonkey

Post by dragulaas »

The script seems to be quiet interesting. Can u pls provide instructions as to how to install dis script.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

go to the post of the second script
click on the select all to get all the script.

copy it and past it in to a notepad file save the notepad as a .vbs file
put that file in to the script folder for monkey , its in his program files folder.

i think you might need to put it in the auto folder in that scripts folder it seems
to be one that runs by its self.

then go to the scripts folder and find the scripts ini file open it with note pad
and paste this in there

Code: Select all

[AutoDJPlayCount]
FileName=autoDJ-PlayCount.vbs
DisplayName=Higher Play Counts are Played More Often
Language=VBScript
ScriptType=4
that is how you install scripts found in the forum posts with out any mmip file for them.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dragulaas

Post by dragulaas »

thx for that. will try it out

Sorry but its still not working. I saved the script as autoDJ-PlayCount.vbs in Scripts/Auto. I also copy pasted the code given by u in the Scripts.ini. When i run mediamonkey i get the following error.

m i still goin wrong somewhere or der is a problem in the code. I use MM3.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

vbs is a tricky pile of monkey stuff.

but check the left side of the lines in the ini file that you added,
check the left side and the top line in the script you saved from the others.

make sure there is no space between the left side of the notepad in both.
and in the one you saved make sure there is no blank line at the top.

just put the curser to the left of each line and hit the backspace once or the delete button
make sure not to erase any of the line of code or move the line up once. just put the first
letter on the left.

now on the top of the vbs you saved make sure you back space that top line of code up to the top and
over to the left.

that might be the trouble i've had that happen a lot when i was putting the scripts in like this.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dragulaas

Post by dragulaas »

ahhh forget it....hve got the first script working....thx for ur help man.

nyways have autorateaccurate installed which takes care of the ratings n keeps them uptodate based on the playcount n lots of other parameters. So i think it shouldnt be much of a problem if i use the 1st script. :wink: