Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Kawauso

Re: Monkey Rok 4.1 [MM2+3]

Post by Kawauso »

I got broken information of Top Tracks or Similar Artists and no information of Biography when I played AC/DC.
Why these problems happen?

f.e.
Top Tracks are Back%20in%20Black, Next%20To%20The%20Moon, Dirty+Deeds+Done+Dirt+Cheap, and so on.
Similar Artists are Deep%20Purple, Pink%2520Floyd, Red%2520Hot%2520Chili%2520Peppers, and so on.
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

Hey guys, Just wondering whether anyone knows how to get rid of the small black border on the top and the left sides of the MR window? I think its about 1px. I have media monkey 3.1 + and i have removed the border from MR settings. Its just a small black line on the top left of the MR window. I know its being very particular but it just makes it look out of place with the rest of my MM configurations.
Here is a picture.

As you can see, there is a line (1px i think) on the top and the left of the window.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cant seem to find anything in the code.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Ambrose
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Kawauso - I don't know off hand, but I'll investigate.

@ambrose - assuming you've switched off the MR border in the settings and restarted MM, you can also try adding this rule to the "skin.css" in the folder of the skin you are using... html {border:none}
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

Thanks for the reply trixmoto, but unfortunately I have tried that with the skin (and many other skins) and it didn't have anything to do with the skin files. In a dark skin it would not be noticeable but unfortunately I use a light one so it just takes away from the integrated look. Any other ideas?
Thanks
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Did you try that in the MR skins or the MM skins? Or both?
Stop Button Freak
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

I tried changing the MM skins but that did not help, and there does not appear to be .css files associated with the skins, only .msz files. But did make the changes to the MR skin files but there was no change there. It must be something simple but just cant seem to find it.
Turboorav

Post by Turboorav »

I have a problem. When it loads Monkey Rok 4.1 then it gives me ActiveX error. It says that this page may be dangerous to interact with others and allow or not. When I put that allow then it works ok, but it's annoying bc it pops up so often. How can I fix it?
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

Turboorav

Post by Turboorav »

It doesn't work. I change it in the Local options to be enabled. Then I go to the registrey to change it to 0. Instade of it beeing 1201..it is 1200 in there and it's value is already 0.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Turboorav wrote:It doesn't work. I change it in the Local options to be enabled. Then I go to the registrey to change it to 0. Instade of it beeing 1201..it is 1200 in there and it's value is already 0.
You'll have to create a new key named 1201 -- 1200 is not the right key.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p227215
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Turboorav

Post by Turboorav »

Thank you
jensberlin_germany

Post by jensberlin_germany »

Hi all (sorry about my english)

i use this fantastic MonkeyRok 4.1 an is it great.

But i have a question.

A) in the windows of monkeyrok are displayed these number of the track - how often i have played a song complete.

B) also i use a script with the name "AutoAddPlayed.vbs" - it gives me in "custom 2" a number, how often i have played a song for a short time .... i play the song very short (5 seconds for examle) and these number increases + 1

also ----> if i play the song 5 x for 20 seconds the number from A) = 0 - and the number from B) = 5 !!

How can i use in monkeyrok the number from B) instead the number from A) ??

What in the script must changed?
wich "calling" must renamed in wich lines of the script?

Thanks

i hope my english is not too bad ;-)

greetings from berlin / germany
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

There are 39 lines you would need to change in the "MonkeyRok\Functions.vbs" file, your best bet would be to open this file in a text editor and do a global replace of "Playcounter" with "Custom2".
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
jensberlin_germany

Post by jensberlin_germany »

Wow ;-)

nice - it runs beautiful
thanks for your help

greetings from berlin
SerOlmy

Post by SerOlmy »

Hi, I fixed the apostrophe problem, thanks for the help there :)
But when updating the favourites etc, just timeouts, usually when there was an apostrophe in the artist's name

I don't know why this makes a difference, but I commented out the jsCalls
Line 195: 'Call jsCall("setTimeout(""UpdateFavourites('"&max&"','"&Replace(exc,"'","\'")&"')"",100);")
Line 208: 'Call jsCall("setTimeout(""UpdateMostPlayed('"&max&"','"&Replace(exc,"'","\'")&"')"",200);")
Line 292: 'Call jsCall("setTimeout(""UpdateAlbumsByArtist('"&max&"','"&order&"','"&exc&"','"&slf&"')"",200);")
Line 302: 'Call jsCall("setTimeout(""UpdateAlbumsFeaturingArtist('"&max&"','"&order&"','"&exc&"')"",300);")

and called the vbscript subs directly
Line 196: Call UpdateFavourites(max,exc)
Line 209: Call UpdateMostPlayed(max,exc)
Line 293: Call UpdateAlbumsByArtist(max,order,exc,slf)
Line 303: Call UpdateAlbumsFeaturingArtist(max,order,exc)

All better

Thanks for such a great script, well all of 'em actually!