Delletronic Skin v 0.9.9.9 (with new Iconset)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Ak-Sponkynot

Re: Delletronic Skin v 0.9.9.9 (with new Iconset)

Post by Ak-Sponkynot »

I download the skin for MR, i install and i have "Erreur d'installation du produit" (in french so i think in english it's "Error of installing the product")
After i click OK the skin seems work but any informations appears in MonleyRok
Just one more information the skin's name is Delletronic for MR. it's normal?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You need to install the Delletronic skin for MM and the one for MonkeyRok (so you're installing two things), did you do that?

You also need to run MM as administrator before installing skins or scripts so you won't get that error.
Stop Button Freak
Ak-Sponkynot

Post by Ak-Sponkynot »

I have done all this.
For help you to understand me
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

looks like the mmip file is working, did you try other Monkey Rok Skins?
Is It a fresh Monkey Rok Installation ?
Maybe this is a Active X or Firewall / Win7 problem.
you can look in the Monkey Rok Post maybe there are similar problems.
Ak-Sponkynot

Post by Ak-Sponkynot »

Yes I try other MR skin and they work it's just with this skin.
I think it's the last Mr available it's MR4.1
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
Sorry got no more ideas.
Flumse

Post by Flumse »

Heya

Got a small problem with the MM skin, if I use the menus file, edit and so on, I get a flicker of some sort.

It is like I can see a white background being changed to the delle blue.

If if click on file, and move the mouse fast over all the menus, I can even get a pure white menu dropdown, not even text in it.

It is quite annoying for my eyes.

Other than that, cool skin I really like it.

Flumse
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Hm , never see this behavior ,maybe you got a screenshot to look at.
Flumse

Post by Flumse »

Heya

I have spend the last few days trying to capture the flickering on a screen shot, I even tried to make a small movie showing it, no go.

I have spend more time than I care to think of on this, mostly because I am having problems accepting, that it most likely could be my
monitor.

I have had no luck getting proof of my words, so I guess I have to suck it up, and face the fact that my monitor is the weak link.

The funny part is, it only happens with your skins, all other skins looks fine, so I was kind of hoping that it could some sort of shortcut you used, but all the evidence is here on my desktop, movies and screen shots all look fine.

I got as close as to getting all the menus to go blank if i move the mouse over them really fast, that does not happend in say Firefox, but then again how often do one sit and move the mouse over menu tabs really fast, right, never unless seriously bored.

I will test it on another PC with another monitor over the weekend, but I do not think it will change anything, besides I have bigger problems
atm. I have a large collection of albums all in 1 big file with a cuesheet I have to separate.

I cannot afford a new monitor at this point, so I will have to use another skin, even 2 of yours are on top of my fav list, sorry to have wasted your time

Flumse
dypsis

Horizontal Grey Bars

Post by dypsis »

I like this skin, but I think that the horizontal grey bars make it hard on the eyes.
I think if the horizontal grey bars were just a faint shade of grey, it would be much easier on the eyes.

The MonkeyRok 5 skin doesn't have any horizontal grey bars, and it is much easier on the eyes. 8)
dypsis

Maximize/Minimize Button

Post by dypsis »

The Tooltip for the "Maximize" button is the same even after has been maximised.
It should say "Minimize".
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
dypsis wrote:The Tooltip for the "Maximize" button is the same even after has been maximised.It should say "Minimize".
Yes you are right ,but all skins say the same ,and it's not controlled by skinners.
dypsis wrote:I like this skin, but I think that the horizontal grey bars make it hard on the eyes.I think if the horizontal grey bars were just a faint shade of grey, it would be much easier on the eyes.
well i can look what i can do ,it's because of the color from # in the now playing window whats not can be change at the moment ,i hope for the next MM update :wink:
djo_34

Post by djo_34 »

DreadM, great skin. This is the best microplayer out there. Simply, clean, user-friendly.

Any chance you can add ARTIST to the the popup info window? None of the popup info windows have ARTIST... just title and album name.

I don't know if this is a limitation of MM, but if not, it would be extremely helpful.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

As Nohitter151 answered this has been added to MediaMonkey 4: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p296729