Filter Nodes [MM3] - view your Filters as Nodes

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: Filter Nodes [MM3] - view your Filters as Nodes

Post by Guest »

Hi,

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 72&start=0

Above is the thread discussing the problem I am having. I am completely stumped. Basically, MM is not saving the order of my tracks and it is also splitting some of my albums up. I corrected all of the mistakes but every time I reopen MM it jumbles up the tracks again. When I click on the album/artist column, all of the corrections that I have previously made appear again. Could this have something to do with this script? Basically, MM isn't saving my corrections (well, it is but I have to click on the column to get them properly sorted every time I open MM).
This is only occurring in certain views. My "soundtracks" stay perfectly organized in all views. The "artists" node stays organized only in artwork mode. In "artwork with details" and the list mode I have to click on the column to get them to properly reorder as I had them. My compilations jumble in all modes. Help????
nynaevelan

Re:

Post by nynaevelan »

DaledeSilva wrote:
nynaevelan wrote:Dale:

My filters are starting to really grow, is it possible to add more than 1 level to the filter nodes?

Nyn
well, I initially didn't want to do this. The script was made to 'simplify' the node structure and allow people who want to to just focus on browsing through search and the trackbrowser.
However, I'm a big one on allowing people to use something however 'they' want to. so I will look into making unlimited levels when I get the time.

Dale.
Dale:

Have you given this any thought lately? Or if not multi-levels, how about the possibility of "hiding" some of the filters? This option would work better because I have many filters whose only purpose is for the use in a script so there is no need to navigate to them.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

Sorry, been so busy I haven't looked at it.
but I like both those ideas so I will try to implement them asap.

Dale.
Product Designer & Indie Developer.
Building at the intersection of motion, art, and code.
Find me on twitter and all the other ones here.
Cyarron

Post by Cyarron »

I too, am having problems with sorting. When I first activate a filter node (or reactivate it after looking at another node) the sorting (by album artist) is gone and it is a jumbled, nonsensical ordering (it certainly is not sorting by some other field that I know of).

Why is it doing this and how can I set it right? I love the plugin btw.
Onweerwolf

Post by Onweerwolf »

I have the sorting problem as well.

If you sort a node by artist for instance and then click on a playlist, the sorting will be gone once you turn back to the node. It will instead sort by the index number that tracks have in the MM library. At least that's what I believe. It is the same order as date added except for tracks for which I replaced the date added with the date added the tracks had in my old iTunes library. So I believe the index numbers of when tracks are added to the MM library is the default sort order if nothing else is set.

This script is very useful to me but the sorting order not being remembered kinda defeats part of it's purpose a little. I hope that can be fixed.