Enqueue Albums 1.3 - Updated 01/05/2010

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

florin

Re: Enqueue Albums 1.2 - Updated 10/01/2010

Post by florin »

Yes, but I usually listen in shuffle so they don't work.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well there's no way around this, if you're in shuffle mode then you don't know what's coming next, obviously! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
florin

Post by florin »

Yes, but I want to play God! :D

Now that I think of it would be difficult for you to add this option. PlayNext is coming close to this, but you can only add one song.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You can add multiple, but you'd need to select them all first and maybe the order would be difficult to specify. I think even in shuffle mode you might be able to do this with a button that the remembers the currently playing track and how many you've added, you could then keep clicking the button and it would always add after all the tracks that have been added since the tracked started playing. It would also need to switch off the shuffle and then restore the shuffle after all the enqueued tracks had played. I think this would be rather flakey though, not a solid solution.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Superfrodo

Post by Superfrodo »

Could you please change the Sort order of the tracks? I think it is random now. I would prefer Track#.
You could also make it an setting in the option menu for people who would like Artist, or something else.

Thanx SuperFrodo
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well at the moment I don't do any sorting, but that's because I assumed the method I was using would return them in the correct order (disc then track number), but if this is not the case then I'll try to get this fixed in the next version.
trixmoto

Re: Enqueue Albums 1.3 - Updated 01/05/2010

Post by trixmoto »

New version (1.3) is now available to download from my website. I have fixed the tracks not being added in the correct order.