parametric EQ

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

jacq

parametric EQ

Post by jacq »

Hi
I have found several interesting parametric EQs that need a VST host software to run it. That VST host part is easy to solve but when i run the vst plugin.dll they all give an error message telling that no creative audio produc is install on my computer that can support asio :( .

I understand that Steinberg create this asio protocol but I run many asio drivers that works fine. For MM I run the asio output v0.67 SSE2 to connect with my Maudio audiophile 24/96 sound card, its the best for me.

So is there a way to fix that problem or is there any good parametric EQ somewhere for Mediamonkey even if i have to buy it.

thanks
jacques
jijodelmaiz

Re: parametric EQ

Post by jijodelmaiz »

This one is just great and it even offers a free edition: link
jacq

Post by jacq »

thank you very much jijodelmaiz for this information, I bought the software, it is just what i was looking for
jacq
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i don't understand the want for a different style of equalizer?

if you adjust your freq's on the song in the audacity editor(which the 1.3 version has a huge eq you can save your settings with besides having presets from the record companys.),
then all you need is to use the main freq's on monkey's equalizer.
it works for me and that way i can use the equalizer preset switching script. :)

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
JuBe

Post by JuBe »

hey sorry to revive an old thread but how do you use that Electri-Q program with MediaMonkey? Is there a plugin I have to use
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

For the free version, download and install Electri-Q (posihfopit edition):
- Select WinAmp Plugin and enter your MediaMonkey location, ex. C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\

-Restart MM and activate/configure the plugin: Tools|Options|Player|DSP plugins.

:~)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].