UMP skin v 2.0.0.0 15/01/2012

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

gpzbc

Re: UMP skin (beta release) 20/06/2010

Post by gpzbc »

Yes, That's great! I really like it. It looks so tidy.
But have you left out the extra information for the song? For example, I don't see "Date Added," Number of times played, date added, etc, etc.
As you can see in the shot below, I also have a few other items set to show. Such as bit rate, , rating, year, track #, etc.
I wonder if there is any way to put all of that extra information into a tab, rather than next to the album art? I would be very happy with that. Then it would leave a really clean look like you show in your image.

No matter what, I'm sure I will be happy. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Last edited by gpzbc on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
The gpzbc
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Yes, yes, yes. Can't wait for the final version.

And FYI, I downloaded and reinstalled the MR version again and it still doesn't work.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
rrfpacker wrote: I downloaded, unzipped and put in UMP folder within Monkey Rok. I get the same look as if I'm trying to use a skin not upgraded to MR5. Thoughts?
Hm, the right direction for MR Skin's are ,Media Monkey / Scripts / MonkeyRok / Skins,When you unzip the file there is another Folder inside ,this you have to copy in the right direction.
gpzbc wrote:But have you left out the extra information for the song? For example, I don't see "Date Added," Number of times played, date added, etc, etc.As you can see in the shot below, I also have a few other items set to show. Such as bit rate, , rating, year, track #, etc.
No,
DreadM wrote:The info hader contains AArt and Title ,Artist ,Album and Rating,if you minimize this you hide the below Playcontrols ,seek and volumenbar and the extra infos,AArt and Title info is still showing.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

DreadM wrote:The info hader contains AArt and Title ,Artist ,Album and Rating,if you minimize this you hide the below Playcontrols ,seek and volumenbar and the extra infos,AArt and Title info is still showing.
Ah yes, I think that will work nicely. Thanks.
--
The gpzbc
paku

Post by paku »

@DreadM
I really like your MR Skin. I can't wait deleting my skin :lol:
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

@ paku:
It's good to see that other user make also Addons skins,

MonkeyRok UMP skin's are now uploaded to test ,They come in two versions,normal and a tab version ,
In tab version i store the Current Album also in to the tabs,I think this is more handy,
If you noticed any problems with it ,please let me know!
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Very nice!!! Thank you!
I really like the way you display the Artist, Album, and Song Title information. It really stands out, and that is great.
And it is nice to have the "Current Album" in a tab.

My only question is this: Is there a way to make it so that "Current Album" isn't the first tab? MR makes the first tab active at the start of each new song, and I like to keep the "Biography" tab in the first position so that that is the first thing I see when a new song comes up.
--
The gpzbc
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I'm also wondering if you plan to make a Song Information Panel, and Lyrics Viewer skin for UMP?
And didn't you say that you are going away soon? I didn't expect to see all of this development on the UMP skin before you went away. But I'm happy. :D
--
The gpzbc
paku

Post by paku »

Can't read the album title

:(
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

paku wrote:1.
Can't read the album title.
Interesting, it isn't like this in the tab version.
--
The gpzbc
paku

Post by paku »

gpzbc wrote:
paku wrote:1.
Can't read the album title.
Interesting, it isn't like this in the tab version.
Tab Version is working fine.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I've noticed something a bit odd. When I click on the album art in MR, I expect to have a window open that shows full-size album art. It does this as expected, but it also collapses the panel. I wonder if there is a way to make clicking on the album art not collapse the panel.

Thanks again for UMP. I really like it.
--
The gpzbc
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
gpzbc wrote:I'm also wondering if you plan to make a Song Information Panel, and Lyrics Viewer skin for UMP?
No,not at the moment 'Paku made a nice LV version where can also used for SIP script
gpzbc wrote:And didn't you say that you are going away soon? I didn't expect to see all of this development on the UMP skin before you went away.
Yes,but who can believe this ,the most time it's raining here in north Greece,so i got a bit time to make all the updates and some more :wink:

for the position from current album tab i look again,
for the not readable album title i will look also ( simple forget to change)
gpzbc wrote:I've noticed something a bit odd. When I click on the album art in MR, I expect to have a window open that shows full-size album art. It does this as expected, but it also collapses the panel. I wonder if there is a way to make clicking on the album art not collapse the panel.
Hm, i don't think so ,the only way is maybe to store the album art again in the info content below :-?
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Where do I find the Lyrics Viewer skin?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

dypsis wrote:Where do I find the Lyrics Viewer skin?
Last post of the first page of this thread. :)
Stop Button Freak