Lowlander wrote:One came out like a week ago.
Sebastian78 wrote:1) There have been no new features implemented
2) Even if you use a different skin, the same modules are still there
3) MM has a cramped look, with these elements taking up more space than needed
4) It has an old way of presenting the music you are listening to
5) The skin "gallery" is appalling and an industry worst
6) The implementation of "ad-ons" is horrible, ad-on gallery as well
7) The last major version move, kept to many old of the old elements and not adding enough freshness
generally speaking I agree, there's quite a lot to be improved in MM 3.x. That's why MM 4.0 will have a lot of new features and will look much better than 3.x. It takes us more time than I'd like to (for various reasons), but now everything in development works well and we are only few months from MM 4.0 final (and pre-releases will be out in even much shorter time).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests