nightrocket wrote:Hi Bex,
Happy New Year.
Thanks for the script. Tried installing it after downloading it from the link in the previous posting. I got an installation error message. I'm using Windows 7 64 but running MM in 32 mode (as I understand it).
What advice would you offer?
Bex wrote:Installation Instructions:
- New Install or upgrade:
Avoid "Product installation error"
- Vista Users:
- - To be able to install scripts you must Run MM as an administrator.
- - It means that you must right click the MM icon and select "Run as administrator" even if you are logged in as an administrator.
- All Users:
- - Check in your task manager that you only have one instance of MediaMonkey.exe running.
1. Download the file and double click on it.
2. Goto File->Remove Unused... To run the script
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests