iTunes version 1.1 (Last updated 6. Dec)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Morten

iTunes version 1.1 (Last updated 6. Dec)

Post by Morten »

Download it here:
http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?act=A ... t&id=47162

Based on WinAmp iTunes 6 skin...

Last edited by Morten on Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

put your site in the url for all the mm skin sites.

you are now a mm skin maker :) :lol:

the mm skin sites url is the url in my signture or the one called MM skins.

thanks for joining the media monkey skinning people 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Morten

Post by Morten »

Fixed buttons and some other things.

Feedbacks?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Fixed Maximize buttons.
svenni1984

Post by svenni1984 »

eg laster ned og sjekker ut:)
Morten

Post by Morten »

Husk å prøve den siste versjonen.

Remember to check out the latest version!
svenni1984

Post by svenni1984 »

nice work! looks exellent, but I would like to see the progress bar at the bottom blue like the files you have marked. The gray thing is rather boring:P. Any big changes from 1.05 till 1.06? Could'nt see any....
Morten

Post by Morten »

One of the things I didn't make is the progress bar. Will change it when I have a good idea.

In 1.06 all the buttons behave like iTunes 6. I've also cleaned the picture for button mess. You will notice it when opening the theme file.
Morten

Post by Morten »

svenni1984 wrote:nice work! looks exellent, but I would like to see the progress bar at the bottom blue like the files you have marked. The gray thing is rather boring:P. Any big changes from 1.05 till 1.06? Could'nt see any....
Fixed the progbar. Better?
svenni1984

Post by svenni1984 »

yeah. thx.
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Great skin! Yeah! :D

Just the top of the equalizer-windows looks strange. And I'd like if the progressbar would really beginn at the beginning, because it's easier to tune. But that's just my opinion. And the volume- and balace-bars have little problems if you go to the beginning (for example the speaker disappears) or the end.

But otherwise it looks excellent! 8)
Big_Berny
Morten

Post by Morten »

Big_Berny wrote:Great skin! Yeah! :D

Just the top of the equalizer-windows looks strange.
Fixed in 1.1
Big_Berny wrote:And I'd like if the progressbar would really beginn at the beginning, because it's easier to tune.
I don't know what you mean. Can you show with a picture?
Big_Berny wrote:And the volume- and balace-bars have little problems if you go to the beginning (for example the speaker disappears) or the end.

But otherwise it looks excellent! 8)
Big_Berny
This I have to have some time on. It's not me who've made the player skin. Maybe someone at the forum knows and can help me? :wink:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

By the "progress" bar I think they mean the trackbar which shows how far through the track you are, and allows you to change the position. The "track" part which the slider runs on is longer than the actual tracker can be moved. This they find confusing.

The balance and volume bug is not hard to fix. You need to draw icons for the zero image in "balance.bmp" and "volume.bmp" - let me know if you need more advice.

Otherwise, very good match.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

the items they seem to be asking to be fixed should all be the winamp images out side of the mskn file, when you make the skin file a .zip and un zip it in to a folder all the winamp images will be in the folder.

you can just edit them in the image editor of your choice.

the balance and volume slider images are not shown the same way in media monkey as they are in winamp2.x classic player.

so if like in my skins the person put little images on the left and right and center for balance to be seen visualy the way winamp does it. the images will be correct.
but the way media monkey shows it the images will be messed up one will show for the one channel when slid that way but if you have the same image on the other side for the other channel when you slid it that way. it wont show the image?

media monkey uses the top slot on the balance image for full left postion and the bottom slot for the full right postion. and i believe the center slot is for the center postion

but winamp uses the top slot for center and the bottom slot for both full left or full right. so you can see why the images are messed up on the slider if the skin was made as a working winamp skin.

i am currently making a skin for monkey only . but it is taking time.

when i get it finished the volume and the balance will be working the way monkey uses it so you could then just look at them if you don't understand how i said it was done.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

it s great !!

why, it is not in the add-on skin ?? there is one seemed but i like the buttons in the player.

i really thanxs to the itunes is the navigation form. whit only three kind of search what you want, can you make anything like that ??

thanxs a lot