A few MM4 suggestions

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

Lowlander

Re: A few MM4 suggestions

Post by Lowlander »

mccstumble

Post by mccstumble »

Have used MM gold for few years and enjoyed the process of Mediamonkey getting better and better - Big thanks to all thos who help with the improvements

Now that MM is looking after my Music, Classical Music, Video, Podcasts, Audiobooks, DLNA Renderers, syncing with portable devices and (through a 3rd party script) streaming to my squeezboxes I feel almost guilty asking for a further improvement............Yip, Photo Management would pretty much complete the list and make it a killer programme.

I have to say that all the stuff I have listed above is looked after by Mediamonkey far better than iTunes or Windows Media Player. Mediamonkey is fast and intuitive and I really hope Photo Management arrives in beta soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped with MM
Music & Video Management: Mediamonkey Ver 4.0.0.1436Gold Lifetime
Music Server: Logitech Media Server (LMS) 7.7.0-33512
AddOns: MonkeySqueeze Ver 2.0 http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=59515
On Demand Music: LastFM, Spotify via LMS
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

The request isn't really for photo management, more the ability to stream/sync photo's from MediaMonkey to DLNA clients/portable devices. Tagging would already be a bonus.
mccstumble

Post by mccstumble »

@Lowlander

Agree streaming to DLNA device would be good and if that's a real possibility I see no reason not to trust the monkey for photo management and also desktop viewing. I just love the idea of finally having Mdiamonkey looking after all my media files and not having to exit it to view photo's - awesome. Rmemeber the days when MM only looked after music? Here's hoping photo management arrives soon.
Music & Video Management: Mediamonkey Ver 4.0.0.1436Gold Lifetime
Music Server: Logitech Media Server (LMS) 7.7.0-33512
AddOns: MonkeySqueeze Ver 2.0 http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=59515
On Demand Music: LastFM, Spotify via LMS