the_real wrote:I hate the Creative Centrale.
So i tried the newest script here.
But is doesn't work for me.
I get an error: error #53 runtime error
the file was not found
file: "C:\...", Line:101, Column 4
I don't know why. can somone help me?
All is up2date. I have the 16 gb version of the zen mx...
Franco wrote:Have copied all the files etc to the appropriate places, but Media Monkey gives me the error message "Zen MX Player found, but subdirectory '\Playlists' missing! when I try to run Script "Fix dumb MX ZEN Playlist" even though both "Playlist" & "Playlists" are seen by MM.
Could you help out here please, I can't see where the problem is.
Franco wrote:Many thanks, I really appreciate your efforts people, but this is still a problem, hope you can solve it.
Currently I do not have an SD card in the ZEN so only one drive listed.
There is a directory called 'Playlist' on the ZEN.
In the FixZenPlaylist.js file
OutDrive = "?",
OutDir = "\\Playlist",
I changed the drive letter firstly to L then Z as per your suggestion
Also changed the 'Playlist' to 'Playlists' ( This is what MM creates on the ZEN when I export or 'send to')
The error message is still .... '\Playlist' missing on whatever the named drive (only 'playlist' now instead of the plural)
As far as I can see there are no other alterations in the script. I do not really know enough about this to
attempt any other alterations anyway.
I copied the following direct from my file on C:\...\ MM\Scripts just to be sure the script is correct.
DisplayName=Fix dumb ZEN MX playlist
;DisplayName=Korrektur von ZEN MX Playlisten
Description=Fix dumb ZEN MX playlist
;Description=Korrektur von ZEN MX Playlisten
The device is a ZEN MX 16gb. Exactly what do you have to do to 'send the PL to the ZEN' ?
It doesn't matter which method I use to put the files on the ZEN it creates a subdirectory called 'Playlists'. When I then try to run the fix file in MM the error is still 'ZEN player found, but subdirectory '\Playlist' is missing'. At least it sees the drive & is only hunting for '\Playlist' now.
Could the version of MM be a problem?
I use Kaspersky antivirus ... up to date, so I don't think there are any virus etc.
Franco wrote:Many, many thanks, yes it does indeed work!!! Wouldn't have got there without your help though.
I noticed that the "L" in the Outdrive didn't have a : ..... You were right about the configuration in MM, I took the S off the PL,
& for some reason MM also had 2 ZEN in its list of devices, so removed 1 of them in case it got confused.
Everything works!!!!! I was just about ready to throw this device to the birds.
Again my appreciation for your patient assistance.
FlorianW wrote:Many thanks for the script! I had the same problem on my Creative Zen Style 100 and nearly got desperate on it. It seems Creative doesn't get the hang of it.
I had to adapt the script a little bit:
in Line 180: put "USBSTOR\\Disk&Ven_Creative&Prod_ZEN_Style_Series&Rev_0200" to search for the this device.
I tried the beta of MM4 as suggested but couldn't find the option to use 8.3-filenames. And MM4 always put my drive letter in the playlists, making them unusable. I had to return to MM3.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests