When I attempted to replicate the issue yesterday I forgot I was running the beta version of MonkeySqueeze
. Since I've activated the current version (V220.127.116.11814) I can now reproduce your problem.
The only way to alleviate your issues are to:
1. Rename all you folders/files to remove the non standard characters which will standardise the naming conventions (I would) or
2. Download the beta version of MonkeySqueeze and use it. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59907
Remember there is no user guide available for it at this stage. Copy the script and paste into Notepad and then save as MonkeySqueeze.vbs. Place the file in C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto or C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto to replace the existing version, then restart MediaMonkey.
The second issue regarding pause does not occur on my system. Running MonkeySqueeze V18.104.22.168814 on MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1240 Beta I had pause on for 90 minutes with no problems. If you are running MediaMonkey 3.2.5 then upgrading to Version 4 beta may fix the problem.
Your third issue with AutoDJ is related to the lag issue mentioned in the previous post. Suggestions as follows:
1. Deselect Crossfade in the Play menu
2. If using SqueezePlay you can download SoftSqueeze and use it instead. It appears to reduce the lag (still testing). http://softsqueeze.sourceforge.net/
3. Wait for the next version and hopefully it will be fixed, no guarantees however.
Hope these suggestions help.