Vitreous v2.0 - 7/13/2011

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Eyal

Re: Vitreous v2.0 - 7/13/2011

Post by Eyal »

magi44ken wrote:However, when I click on the playlist button in the microplayer, the playlist window is empty.
It's a bug. See: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=49097
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
magi44ken

Post by magi44ken »

Thanks Eyal for the reply. That's an old bug for MM3. I'm surprise this is not fixed in the new version of MM4. Does the author know about this bug and have any plan on fixing it in the near future?
Pman

Post by Pman »

Hi Nohitter!

Just looking at your lovely default Viterous skin, I noticed that the MicroPlayer for vertical task bars hasn't been updated to v2.0. It's not a problem for me as such as I rarely use the taskbar sideways but since it's the default skin for MM4 you could consider updating maybe.

Another thing, in floatplayer the seekbar doesn't go to the end of your enclosed seekbar box, you need to increase the size by another 13 pixels if im not mistaken.

One last thing, ive just about finished making a Windows 7 gadget based on your skin for a user cncb:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p320925

I think it looks decent enough...is it okay if I post it up?

Pman
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
Glamton

Post by Glamton »

Hey,

thnx for the last update.

I have some new ideas: Could you change the colors of the yellow stars into the other blue color? That would fit better. In addition, the colors in the options have not been adjusted. I already wrote, what can be fixed.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Pman wrote: I think it looks decent enough...is it okay if I post it up?

Pman
Yeah, no problem. Just please leave a reference somewhere to this forum post if you put it up. Thanks.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Glamton wrote:Hey,

thnx for the last update.

I have some new ideas: Could you change the colors of the yellow stars into the other blue color? That would fit better. In addition, the colors in the options have not been adjusted. I already wrote, what can be fixed.
I made some changes to the fonts in the options but it didn't work. Hopefully the black text for the collections section in the options is not hard-coded. Does anyone know any other skins where the text color is okay in that part of the options? I'm not sure where I need to go to change it, since what I tried didn't work.

Pman

Post by Pman »

If anyone would like a Miniplayer to look like a Windows 7 Gadget using the Vitreous skin, here's a screenshot and link to the post:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p322283

Enjoy! :D
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
moakh.

Post by moakh. »

Is there any possibility to get the seek bar working correctly with MediaMonkey 3? I really like this skin, but I am not quite ready to upgrade from MM3 to 4 yet. If anyone can provide any ideas on how to make the current song title visible on the seek bar under MM3, it would be really appreciated! :)
heartofhate

Post by heartofhate »

since there isn't really a skin for MR for the dark version i began to work on one.
i worked with the vision tab skin (thanks to dreadm) and reworked a few things. i wanted to create a more simple but also elegant look.
now it is borderless and edited the header a bit. also the iconset is changed.
what do you guys think?

rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Looks good, I like it.
theta_wave

Post by theta_wave »

sesam wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:Dark theme for MM 4.0 is now available:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... reousdark/

Your comments, concerns, and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!
Excellent, thanks for the Dark version I really like it :D.

Here are some suggestions:
- The Seek and Volume bar is difficult to see because the brightness of the foreground and background color is so close. More contrast or a different color (for example a more saturated blue or red color) would make it clearer to see the progress of the bar. For example, something like:
This hue of blue appears to be completely out of place with the theme. Maybe if it was more translucent.
MM Gold Lifetime since 2.5.5.998
Computer: Lenovo Y580 System: Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 / Arch Linux Mediamonkey 4: w/ Monkeyrok 5.6, Minilyrics 1.4b, iMonkey Skin
Christiebunny

Post by Christiebunny »

Vitreous dark is awesome, but I've got two tiny nitpicks with it -- is there a way to better highlite the "currently playing" track in the now playing list, maybe in a light blue like the rest of it instead of kist a slight bold? (it blends in with the rest of the list too much for me to see well) and, second, the text in the pop up info box when the song changes, is very hard to read, kind of 'eroded' like you're seeing it thorough a mesh-- maybe bold it a little?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Christiebunny wrote:Vitreous dark is awesome, but I've got two tiny nitpicks with it -- is there a way to better highlite the "currently playing" track in the now playing list, maybe in a light blue like the rest of it instead of kist a slight bold? (it blends in with the rest of the list too much for me to see well) and, second, the text in the pop up info box when the song changes, is very hard to read, kind of 'eroded' like you're seeing it thorough a mesh-- maybe bold it a little?
Sorry, the currently playing track is only bolded, the color/etc. can't be changed, it's hardcoded in MM.

Popup looks fine on my PC. I suppose the problem is that you don't have the font "Segoe UI" on your PC, it must fall back to some other font when that isn't present on the PC.

christiebunny

Post by christiebunny »

nohitter151 wrote:
Christiebunny wrote:Vitreous dark is awesome, but I've got two tiny nitpicks with it -- is there a way to better highlite the "currently playing" track in the now playing list, maybe in a light blue like the rest of it instead of kist a slight bold? (it blends in with the rest of the list too much for me to see well) and, second, the text in the pop up info box when the song changes, is very hard to read, kind of 'eroded' like you're seeing it thorough a mesh-- maybe bold it a little?
Sorry, the currently playing track is only bolded, the color/etc. can't be changed, it's hardcoded in MM.

Popup looks fine on my PC. I suppose the problem is that you don't have the font "Segoe UI" on your PC, it must fall back to some other font when that isn't present on the PC.
Had it, but reinstalling the font fixed it somehow, thanks!
Leroy Bad

Post by Leroy Bad »

Hi I have a problem with VitreousDark, under the Now Playing cover art tab. The media info can not be seen because the text is black and the VistreousDark is black.

Anyone know how to fix this?