Thanks for this great tool.
I can't work out why the ratings for some songs don't get copied to mediamonkey though.
It has been happening since I first started using it about a year ago and I can't find any pattern or consistency as to what tracks are affected.
For example I might have multiple copies of the same song (from different albums) and some will get rated and others won't.
At first I thought this may be because the album metadata in the tag was different but then found that even if the album field was blank (and the artist and title EXACTLY the same) still, some worked and others didn't.
I guess the first question should be, what is the criteria that Sansamonkey uses to find a "match" between the Rockbox and Mediamonkey database? I have searched high and low for an answer to this but surprisingly doesn't seem to have been asked before!
I noticed when I copy ratings from Mediamonkey > Rockbox that in the left column headed "Action" there are a lot of "Not found"entries. I thought this might be a clue and it would appear 90% of the time if a song says "Not found" here, then the rating won't have been copied, but... see bottom image below - the song "Staind - It's Been A While" shows "Not found" but DOES have a rating that I had just copied using Rockbox > Mediamonkey.
I have discovered unusual characters in the tags that seemed to prevent matches before, and looking at the list in the first pic it would appear there is something up with the album "The Best Acoustic Album in the World....Ever!" (I was thinking the "..."might be an issue) but the "Cherry Pink and Apple Blossum" at the top definitely has no unusual characters or punctuation at all.