Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

gpzbc

Re: Monkey Rok 5.6 - Updated 08/02/2011

Post by gpzbc »

Good!
--
The gpzbc
gast 99

Post by gast 99 »

hi @ all and greetings from berlin / germany

thanks for this nice script - it works beautiful ...

but i have a liitle question

how can i use the display "biography" in german-language?? at the moment all biographys are displayed in english

thanks and greetings from berlin / germany and sorry about my bad english ;-)

nice weekend
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

First you need to select the "Language" on the first page of the settings. Then on the second page you need to tick the "Include language parameter in Last/Fm queries" option. I believe this should do the trick.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gast 99

Post by gast 99 »

hi @ triximoto

thanks - I had not seen it

greetings from berlin - have a nice day
gast99

Post by gast99 »

hi trixmoto

in mm3 im using your script CueReader54 - but now in mm4 the script is not working - do you have an idea?

greetings from berlin germany

jens
gast99

Post by gast99 »

@trixmoto

i have it fixt - the problem with the cue-sheet....

jens
lorie

MonkeyRok 5.6 stopped working...

Post by lorie »

I installed MonkeyRok 5.6 on Win 7/64 with MediaMonkey 4.0.2; it worked fine for several days. Then suddenly, all of the panels just disappeared. If I turned MR off then on again, they would flicker for a half-second but disappear (almost like they scrolled up out of view)...

I tried uninstalling MR; got snarled up with an error that said 'couldn't create the folder Trash' ; so I created it and MR uninstalled. But now it will not reinstall. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled MediaMonkey; same problem. It tries to install then gives me the error message that it did not install. However, it creates folders in the MM Scripts folders. I then get
Error #76 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Path not found
File: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\MonkeyRok.vbs", Line: 3280, Column: 10
When I check in that folder, MonkeyRok.vbs exists; but there must be something missing in it to throw the error. This is very sad; I really like MonkeyRok but don't seem to be able to make it work.

In case it matters, while MR seemed to be working, I did get the "Active X control might not play nice" error every time I started MM or refreshed MR. And moving files within MM (from the temporary holding file to the main Library) would throw Memory Access error.

BTW, I downloaded and installed the MediaMonkey update 4.0.3 but that did not help either... Hope someone can post a solution.

Lois
Last edited by Lowlander on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic
x1x2x3

Post by x1x2x3 »

Hi, i've been using Monkeyrok for a while now and never encountered this problem before. Whenever i listen to any song, the album art displayed in Monkeyrok is always the same (a picture of the gladiator soundtrack).
This starting happening when I changed my laptop so maybe theres something in the settings i need to change?
I would appreciate any help.
Maximo

Post by Maximo »

Hi,

I just wanted to download Monkey Rok from the website, but I am not allowed due to a "Gateway Anti-Virus Alert" - can you please check what has happened there or is there a possibility to download the script from anywhere else?

Thanks a lot!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

My host regularly scans files for viruses, and I have anti-virus on my laptop where I create the files before I upload them to my host, so I am sure there are no viruses. I don't have a mirror site at the moment, it would simply take me too long to maintain both.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Maximo

Post by Maximo »

Ah, okay. Just tried again via my mobile phone and there was no error. Seems like the "SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus Service" was something that's been blocking from inside my network (student dormitory) the file for whatever reason - all the other scripts worked fine from your site :-) Thanks again!
theta_wave

Post by theta_wave »

I just bought a new laptop going from 1280x800 to 1920x1080 screen and I notice that Monkeyrok displays every album art with a border that takes up a 1/4 of the cover.

Here's a screenshot (cover art open simultaneously - left: album art opened via MM; right: album art opened via Monkeyrok):
MM Gold Lifetime since 2.5.5.998
Computer: Lenovo Y580 System: Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 / Arch Linux Mediamonkey 4: w/ Monkeyrok 5.6, Minilyrics 1.4b, iMonkey Skin
Styphelus

Post by Styphelus »

I'm having a lot of problems with skins with version 5.6. The default ones seem to work but I've tried several custom skins and none work unless I replace the skin.html file with one of the default ones that came with monkeyrok.

Is anyone else experiencing issues? Should I go back to an older version of monkeyrok?

Post by Guest »

I'm giving up on monkeyrok. The only skin I managed to get working was the Mellon Skin. Everything else is blank like the numerous images posted on this treath. While Mellon is a nice skin I can't stand the colour and all other good looking skins like Agora or Vitreous Glided or Abrax refuse to work.
SwelterTheChef

Post by SwelterTheChef »

I am getting the same error as Lorie

Error #76 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Path not found
File: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\MonkeyRok.vbs", Line: 3280, Column: 10

I am running the latest version of MM and trying to install the latest version of MR. This is onto a Windows 7 32 bit machine.

I also tried installing onto a WIndows 8 device ( just for fun) and recieved the same error.