the monkey wont stop

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

oldfart

the monkey wont stop

Post by oldfart »

Hi, I have a problem with the monkey not stopping after playing 1 song. If I go to play on the menu and select "stop after current" or uncheck play continuous from the main interface the monkeys having so much fun he just keeps going. How do I select a song from the library of a playlist and get him to just play that song and then shut up? Dont usually play just 1 song but whats wrong? Thanks
Lowlander

Re: the monkey wont stop

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey (Help > About)? For me this is working.
oldfart

Post by oldfart »

Lowlander wrote:Which version of MediaMonkey (Help > About)? For me this is working.
Sorry i should have said, its 3.2.5.1306

What i have noticed too is that when i go to menu and then play, when I click on stop after current nothing changes on the red box to the left of the "stop after current" which is abnormal when you change an option?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I can't reproduce with the latest version which is 4.0.3
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MM3 has no such option to "Stop after current". And "Continuous" Play does not mean that it will stop playback after each track, rather it toggles whether the now playing list will go from the last track in the list, back to the first (instead of stopping at the last track in the now playing list).
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
oldfart

Post by oldfart »

nohitter151 wrote:MM3 has no such option to "Stop after current". And "Continuous" Play does not mean that it will stop playback after each track, rather it toggles whether the now playing list will go from the last track in the list, back to the first (instead of stopping at the last track in the now playing list).
Menu/ play/ stop after current does nothing?

In the same menu "play next" does nothing either?

Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Just tried Stop after current on MediaMonkey 3 and it worked. As this is an old version of MediaMonkey it's hard to troubleshoot especially as it works in the latest release and I'm not aware of reports that this failed for others on MediaMonkey 3.