Thanks for your reply. Here's what I've been able to do:
1. Downloaded MediaMonkey_18.104.22.1686_Debug.exe.
2. Installed over existing product.
3. Note that MediaMonkey_Debug.exe WAS NOT present after installation.
4. Reproduced the error by executing MediaMonkey.exe, again was not asked to send anything (4.a).
5. Uninstalled everything related to MM, then installed just the Debug version.
6. Same results (3 and 4).
I successfully installed and executed DbgView. I also have the report.wer file from the crash. Is that enough for debugging?
I should note that I didn't fully list my environment in initial post:
MB: ASUS P7H55-PRO
CPU: Intel Core i3 530 (Clarkdale)
Memory: 4G (2 x 2G cards, Kingston, PC3-10700)
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, SP1
Other: 1 DVD-RW, no MM plug-ins