Version 184.108.40.2068 uploaded. http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... or-itunes/
No major fixes in this - mainly enhancements to make it more robust.
* TerminateThreads called at the highest level of DEVICE_* where there is an uncaught exception
* Trailing dots in folder names are supressed in safeFileName() (for mortis42)
* Config is only read once upon entering Config page (optimisation)
* Fixed mix up with registry keys which could cause reading of the wrong config registry information for systems with multiple instances of plugins
* ignoreSmartPlaylists config added for backward compatibility
There only functional addition is to be able to prevent the deletion of iTunes playlists. This enables you to intermingle MM and iTunes playlists and only update the MM ones. See the pop-up hint text on the configuration page for more explanation.
Tested against MM220.127.116.111 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54426&start=9999