Allright, here it is.http://www.mediafire.com/?bynwgbao4b14zxf
CueReader.vbs - MODIFIED vbs script <= !!
CueReader.css - modified css
bgheader.png - used in css and vbs
Silence 2004.flac.cue - offending cue file
FileToUnicode.exe - homemade .NET exe. explanation below
Program.cs - C# sourcecode for exe.
In case you are wondering what an .exe is doing in there, here's the story:
I still haven't found a way to detect unicode correctly in vbs. This article http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/17201/Detect-Encoding-for-In-and-Outgoing-Text
looked promising, however I have no idea how to call the method IMultiLang2.DetectInputCodepage
from vbs. Plus, when I checked the cue file, the chosen "best encoding" was still not the right one.
In the end I found that in .NET you can make the StreamReader test the encoding using the actual contents. That is where the exe comes in, it preprocesses all .cue files and creates a new CueReader.cue file with encoding Encoding.Unicode. This file then can be read in vbs and can handle any character correctly. (I hope.)
I commented this and also other changed bits in CueReader.vbs with '* so you can see the changes.
Now it's very late here so I'll leave it at this. To anyone trying it out: this code was tested pretty much only with the included .cue file and of course all other correct .cue files on my music drive. It seems to handle all files correctly now.. but use at your own risk.