Wish for Playerinterface [#11851]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

MP3Joe

Wish for Playerinterface [#11851]

Post by MP3Joe »

Hello,

i like MM for Android too.
I have a little Wish for die Playerinterface.
Please but the <<, ||/>, >> Buttons in the landscape view under the songinformation.

Like this:

Perhaps it is possible to show somewhere in the player the file format.

Thanx in Advance
rovingcowboy

Re: Wish for Playerinterface

Post by rovingcowboy »

Oh i dont know i kind of like it the way they have it, sure it takes some getting use to, but you can press the song info and drag the songs left or right for going to previous or next in list.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Make sense to me, +1
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I agree. It looks good to me too.
+1
--
The gpzbc
rusty

Post by rusty »

I was actually thinking that it might make more sense to just get rid of the Prev/Next prompts considering that swiping is easier.

Does anyone prefer buttons to swiping?

-Rusty
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Should be a pole shouldnt it rusty? But i use buttons more then swipe, i'm guessing some use swipe more? So leaving them both is not bad it's just a more personel thing to use buttons or swipe. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I don't think the buttons get in the way, thus there's no need to take them away. If they do get in the way then swiping would be sufficient.
rusty

Post by rusty »

RC, I'm more interested in the logic of one approach vs another than a poll. If we polled for every decision, we'd never get anything done ;-)

-Rusty
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Swiping is probably easier and trendier, but I personally prefer buttons. Would it work to have both?
--
The gpzbc
Buruan

Post by Buruan »

Why cant it stay the way it is currently.
Buttons + Swipe.

If anything id move the swipe to the larger part where the artwork is.
The Swipe to Lyrics, for me personally, is not needed.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

The funny thing is that the original post was requesting the the buttons be moved, not done away with.
--
The gpzbc
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

rusty wrote:RC, I'm more interested in the logic of one approach vs another than a poll. If we polled for every decision, we'd never get anything done ;-)

-Rusty
Okay i know the poles seem to sit for years or so without a vote just thought everyone would have a wish for this, but after a few days its same as the poles not much posting.

Logical to me is how you already have it. 8)
MP3Joe

Post by MP3Joe »

MP3Joe wrote:Hello,

i like MM for Android too.
I have a little Wish for die Playerinterface.
Please but the <<, ||/>, >> Buttons in the landscape view under the songinformation.

Like this:

Perhaps it is possible to show somewhere in the player the file format.

Thanx in Advance
Will my suggestion be implemented into the app?

Thanks
MP3Joe
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

rusty wrote:I was actually thinking that it might make more sense to just get rid of the Prev/Next prompts considering that swiping is easier.

-Rusty
I do .. especially on a phone. It is too easy for the phone to think you meant to swipe when you touch the screen
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

dtsig wrote:
rusty wrote:I was actually thinking that it might make more sense to just get rid of the Prev/Next prompts considering that swiping is easier.

-Rusty
I do .. especially on a phone. It is too easy for the phone to think you meant to swipe when you touch the screen
I think I agree.
--
The gpzbc