Request for embedding visualisation into dockable panel

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Grainslol

Re: Request for embedding visualisation into dockable panel

Post by Grainslol »

sorry, script*
scrapqueen

Post by scrapqueen »

Are there any plans to update this to work with MM4?
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

scrapqueen wrote:Are there any plans to update this to work with MM4?
I hope so but it doesnt look like it from the posts. Used this one for years too and my favorite addin
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

This add on is the reason why I'm still using MM3, won't update to MM4 without embedded visualisation so for me its very sad that theres no more update

Edit: Works perfectly for me !
Last edited by MaximusPrime on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I've had MM4 installed since December and the dockable panel has worked from the beginning. I only wish there was a way to get rid of the Title Bar. Not sure why you are having trouble.
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

rrfpacker wrote:I've had MM4 installed since December and the dockable panel has worked from the beginning. I only wish there was a way to get rid of the Title Bar. Not sure why you are having trouble.
That must be nice!

The only thing that happens to me when I try to have it installed is this box:

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Jc you trying to install on win 7 or 8? Could it be needing you to put it in a different folder then where it is trying to install??

EDITED IN

I just ran back over this thread and it looks like it was just a hack by steegy and he said he is not doing any more with it, and he has since got a more demanding job and has little time for coding anymore at least thats what he told me last year when i emailed him. About something else. So this is a dead script hack if it works for you then your lucky as its not for everyone. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

rovingcowboy wrote:Jc you trying to install on win 7 or 8? Could it be needing you to put it in a different folder then where it is trying to install??

EDITED IN

I just ran back over this thread and it looks like it was just a hack by steegy and he said he is not doing any more with it, and he has since got a more demanding job and has little time for coding anymore at least thats what he told me last year when i emailed him. About something else. So this is a dead script hack if it works for you then your lucky as its not for everyone. 8)
Yeah I use windows 7. I realize it sadly doesn't work anymore for most, was just replying to the person who posted above me saying it works for them still with MM4. I wish I could say the same! The .exe doesn't autoinstall for me, I manually copy the files into the folders. If I'm doing something wrong would be nice to know :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

I dont know if your doing it wrong there is only one way to copy and paste that i know of :)
Unless you dont have the lines of code all to the left of note pad and no blank line at the top of note pad then it should work, but those blank spaces have messed up vbs files i tried to add in my folders which is how i found out they dont need to be there. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.