MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

flashk

Re: Monkeyflow shows everything double

Post by flashk »

MM-Michel wrote:I've postet it in the Monkeyflow 1.3 threat.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... &start=780

Its now registered by Flashk and Peke.

Hope they will come up with a Solution.
I was able to replicate the column header issue and duplicate cover issue. I think it should be fixed now, but I'd like to wait until 4.1 is release before releasing a new version of MonkeyFlow.
flashk

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.3

Post by flashk »

I also added an option to adjust the reflection strength of the cover art. Not sure if anybody asked for it, but I threw it in there for fun :)
flashk

Post by flashk »

Peke wrote:@Flashk
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help if I can, especially as 4.1 brought few things that can help you.
There is one issue I still have. I believe I reported this when MM 4.0 was in beta, but it doesn't seem to have been fixed. When a user switches tabs, it does not seem to trigger an OnTrackListModified event. Is there a separate event for detecting tab switches?
MM-Michel

Post by MM-Michel »

I think it should be fixed now, but I'd like to wait until 4.1 is release before releasing a new version of MonkeyFlow.
which Combination do I need, when fixed ?

MM 4.07 + MF 1.x ?
MM 4.1 + MF 1.x ?
maybe MM 4.1 + MF 1.3 will work fine ?
flashk

Post by flashk »

MM-Michel wrote:which Combination do I need, when fixed ?

MM 4.07 + MF 1.x ?
MM 4.1 + MF 1.x ?
maybe MM 4.1 + MF 1.3 will work fine ?
Just the newer version of MF (1.4). It should still work with older versions, but I'm going to wait for 4.1 to make sure it work on that as well.
MM-Michel

Post by MM-Michel »

okay.
Hope the MF1.4 and MM 4.1 will be appear soon in the download area :D

thx for your support

Michel
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

Is there a date when MM 4.1 final will be ready to download ?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MaximusPrime wrote:Is there a date when MM 4.1 final will be ready to download ?
It's available for download now, in the beta-testing section. If you mean is there a date for the final release, then the answer is no, no date yet.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
mondog

Post by mondog »

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to have MonkeyFlow open in full screen mode and then when a song or album is selected and starts playing, have a Visualizer (Milkdrop) open up full screen? And then with the press of a key (esc?) return to MonkeyFlow in full screen.

This would be great for me as I would like to run MM on my HTPC where I would be doing various things around the house/yard rather than just sitting at my computer.

I would be controlling MM from my phone with an app like HippoRemote or MonkeyMote so the fewer key combos, clicks, mouse movements the better.

This is my goal - can we make it happen?
Alikalix

Post by Alikalix »

I had to reinstall Windows 7 from 86x to 64x. Same version of MM but now MF wont start - blank page. When trying to start winviz.exe it says "this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way". Is it common problem, can I fix it somehow?
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

Hey :)
I really love this add on but if it's possible to Show the Details of an Album like ITunes 11 I would love it even more :)
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3278/ne9rnsy3_jpg.htm

Edit: Solved this by Change the browse by Option (my fault :D)

One more Question:
If I use the Album art + Detail view in the library and browse by monkeyflow to an Album it Shows this and all of ist tracks twice, any suggestions why it does that?
nunocordeiro

Post by nunocordeiro »

hey guys! Any way to change the default action of doubleclicking to 'Play Last'. That would be freaking perfect...!
sanedevil

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.1 [MM3]

Post by sanedevil »

Benn wrote:Found an error:

In a "Vizard Executeable Setup" dialog box, it says "Error Creating Directory"

Not sure what this means, whenever I try to use MonkeyFlow that box appears and nothing is loaded. I have tried reinstalling, deleting my settings in the .ini, deleting my art cache folder but cannot find anything wrong. Has anyone else experienced this?

PS This starting occuring tonight, after opening MM. This morning it worked fine (So says the MF.log file, dated this morning says) and the only thing I've done since is defrag my hard drives. (with MM closed)

EDIT: Worked fine when started MM this morning. Weird..

Hey, I had a similar problem. 2 days ago, MF worked fine - so the log says. since yesterday, the log file timestamp hasn't changed and i get a blank grey area in my MM :( i miss the MF badly. wondering if there's a fix..
sanedevil

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.2.1 [MM3]

Post by sanedevil »

BenChen71 wrote:Regarding MonkeyFlow ceasing to work after doing a Spybot "clean" of the Temp directory:

I can confirm that deleting all files and folders in the Temp folder worked. However, I don't think that should be necessary. After successfully running MonkeyFlow, I noted that the folders that were generated were:
  • gen_py
  • MediaMonkeyAddons
  • monkeyflow_cache
The only file that was generated in the Temp folder was:
  • monkeyflow.log
I am guessing that if you delete just those, MonkeyFlow should successfully re-generate itself.

Thanks for all who helped with this!
O! I love you so! I spent hours reading this thread (read 40 pages of it) and hit upon your reply and voila! MF is running again and i'm happy again - more importantly, i'll get back to my work ;-)

Thanks Benchen71 and others too!
RogerJ

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.2.1 [MM3]

Post by RogerJ »

sanedevil wrote:
BenChen71 wrote:Regarding MonkeyFlow ceasing to work after doing a Spybot "clean" of the Temp directory:

I can confirm that deleting all files and folders in the Temp folder worked. However, I don't think that should be necessary. After successfully running MonkeyFlow, I noted that the folders that were generated were:
  • gen_py
  • MediaMonkeyAddons
  • monkeyflow_cache
The only file that was generated in the Temp folder was:
  • monkeyflow.log
I am guessing that if you delete just those, MonkeyFlow should successfully re-generate itself.

Thanks for all who helped with this!

Hi,
Works for me too - I deleted gen_py, and renamed monkeyflow_cache. (Couldn't find MediaMonkeyAddons) and restarted MonkeyFlow.
I have been trying to sort this a year on and off so my thanks go to BenChen71 and others.

RogerJ