MediaMonkey 4 Test Builds

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1628 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~15 changes and improvements, including several items requested by script developers.

Please let us know what you think.

What's new? Download Installation:
  • Double-click the downloaded file
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1628/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
    When you run MediaMonkey, make sure it's the version that you installed to the temporary directory ;-)
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1629 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes 2 more fixes. We're posting it because one of the fixes is to a long standing sync issue that caused mm to hang during some Wi-Fi Sync operations, or not terminate correctly after a sync operation was performed.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1628/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
    When you run MediaMonkey, make sure it's the version that you installed to the temporary directory ;-)
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1630 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

It's been awhile since we last posted an MMW build. This one includes ~15 misc. improvements and fixes. If you're using UPnP, it includes a critical fix, and should also be installed if you want to sync lyrics with MMA.

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1635 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build. This includes 30+ improvements and fixes, including more improvements to lyrics, tweaking to playlist syncing, and lots more.

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1636 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes a regression related to a failure to transcode tracks over UPnP, adds support for an external video player, and refines playlist synchronization.

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1637 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes over 20 fixes and improvements.

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1638 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes a fix to a regression (white artifacts in the column browser) in yesterday's build, a fix to the podcast downloader, and new scripting functionality.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1638/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1640 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes a number of tweaks to embedded auto-tools dialogs (including the ability to disable them), a longstanding tagging fix for OGG, and about 15 other fixes and improvements.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1640/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1641 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes a regression that cause failed syncs in 1640 in some cases, and fixes most playlist sync issues as well (in addition to a few other fixes and improvements).

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1641/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1642 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes several additional sync fixes and fixes to sync regressions. You should also notice some performance improvements re. Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1642/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1643 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes 10 fixes including more sync and UPnP improvements, along with fixes to a couple of other misc issues.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1643/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1644 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes 15 fixes including more sync improvements, revamped scan workflow, along with a number of other fixes and improvements.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1644/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1646 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes 8 issues including several sync issues, a regression re. CD Ripping, and a couple of radio streaming bugs.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1646/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1650 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes 15+ issues including several sync issues, podcast issues, disc burning issues, scanning improvements, etc...

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1650/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1651 dev build

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes ~15 issues including several sync issues, scripting issues, UI problem, UPnP, etc... If you're testing with MediaMonkey for Android, make sure to download the latest MMA build as well.

Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1652/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).
Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team