About MediaMonkey for Android

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Lowlander

Re: About MediaMonkey for Android

Post by Lowlander »

MaximusPrime wrote:Some Music on my Galaxy S3 doesn't Shows the cover, can I search fot Album arts in MMA ?
No
birds

Post by birds »

I'm excited to see this app! Always have loved the desktop version.

I have a couple requests:

- would be nice to have a "playlist" widget, so I can jump straight to a specific playlist and start playing at the beginning with jump one tap

- a "kill" or "stop" function would be nice too, like to stop apps when not in use to save battery life

Thanks for working on this!!
BigInJapan

Post by BigInJapan »

birds wrote:I'm excited to see this app! Always have loved the desktop version.

I have a couple requests:

- would be nice to have a "playlist" widget, so I can jump straight to a specific playlist and start playing at the beginning with jump one tap
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=70661

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=70906
birds wrote: - a "kill" or "stop" function would be nice too, like to stop apps when not in use to save battery life

Thanks for working on this!!
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=70484
Remember when Last.fm had those cool imagegen charts for use in signatures?
LeGourmand

Post by LeGourmand »

Hi, so i've been using this for a while and the trial as ended, anything i can do to still use it, i mean, since there is no official version yet...

Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Uninstall App and install latest from Google Play.
LeGourmand

Post by LeGourmand »

Thanks, btw i could still use it, partially. From the widget i could still play songs, skip and whatnot.
windcrest77

Post by windcrest77 »

rusty wrote:MediaMonkey for Android is the latest addition to the MediaMonkey family. It's an advanced media player for Android that strives to ease the process of navigating large music collections on portable devices. Key features in the initial release include:
  • Content Navigation for Music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, ...
    Navigation by various subcategories (e.g. by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist
    Playback (relies on native Android codecs). Supports replay gain, bookmarks, quickshuffle.
    UPnP/DLNA client with download manager
    Contextual functions for single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share, edit)
    Playlist management with hierarchy
    Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
    Wireless sync with MediaMonkey for Windows
Please comment if there are other features that you particularly enjoy and think others might want to know about.

-Rusty
I love Bebel Gilberto, she is the daughter of one of my favorite guitarists João Gilberto, also Bossa Nova Jobim, etc.
RappaSan

Post by RappaSan »

Is there a helpfile for using MMA?
Trying to find "View lyrics" but no idea where to search it...
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Nope .. none that I have found. Hope to be found wrong. Would be nice to really know what it can/can't do and how :)
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig

Post by Guest »

Place finger on clip art / album cover slide to left lyrics will show.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

And the help file?
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Don't know what is really needed for a help file it is mostly straight forward GUI and easy to use. And most questions can be answered by 90% of mma beta testers.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

rovingcowboy wrote:Don't know what is really needed for a help file it is mostly straight forward GUI and easy to use. And most questions can be answered by 90% of mma beta testers.
So the concept is that all features need to be learned from the forum? That doesn't seem right. But thanks
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

DTSig
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

No I didn't say that I said I don't know what it would consist of. Doesn't mean rusty and the others won't make one after it's out of beta.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Peke

Post by Peke »

RC is right, MMA is still going under changes and it would be bad to make help over and over due the changes.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts