Thank you beta testers

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

see-beyond-me

Re: Thank you beta testers

Post by see-beyond-me »

$2 are a no brainer....happy owner of 'pro' now....

Update Jan 9, ok, not really happy until my 'PRO' version [build 214] stops telling me to upgrade to 'PRO' to play music via UPnP/DLNA instead of just doing it...hope/assume this will be fixed quickly as I mainly stream to MMA and so it's kind of useless for the moment....

Update Jan 14, happy again, thx for quickly fixing the issue in question.

MD (lifetime GOLD user of MMW)
Last edited by see-beyond-me on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mozman75

Post by mozman75 »

To echo sentiments:

Thank you. $2.00 is nothing for a great app.

Mozman
Last edited by mozman75 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momomo

Post by momomo »

please please make it available at amazon or anywhere else where we dont need a credit card to pay for

Post by Guest »

Any idea when you're going to activate the uPNP in the paid version? It's a useless app to me if the licensed version won't play my media files, but I get the error stating that I need to upgrade when I already have. Is it going to be fixed in some "unknown future version"? If so, when is that going to be? The snow machines are off in Hell, so please let me know.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Guest wrote:Any idea when you're going to activate the uPNP in the paid version? It's a useless app to me if the licensed version won't play my media files, but I get the error stating that I need to upgrade when I already have. Is it going to be fixed in some "unknown future version"? If so, when is that going to be? The snow machines are off in Hell, so please let me know.
It will be fixed in the next build. New builds have been coming about once a week, so I'd expect it in the next day or three.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Peke

Post by Peke »

momomo wrote:please please make it available at amazon or anywhere else where we dont need a credit card to pay for
Other stores are planed after Stable MMA release.
Guest wrote:Any idea when you're going to activate the uPNP in the paid version? It's a useless app to me if the licensed version won't play my media files, but I get the error stating that I need to upgrade when I already have. Is it going to be fixed in some "unknown future version"? If so, when is that going to be? The snow machines are off in Hell, so please let me know.
FYI I can confirm that nightly build fixed UPnP issue.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
ScottieB

Post by ScottieB »

Congrats, MM team and thanks for the discount. Great great work!
mcow

Post by mcow »

Yes, thanks for the discount.
vv523

Post by vv523 »

can you pay with PayPal?
Belmont

Post by Belmont »

Been using the beta for quite some time, and I have to say, it's been great. Really hated the stock android player and the poo samsung preloaded. MMA is a great companion to MMW. (Used MMW for years, it was and is the only full featured media library program on windows that doesn't choke on my collection during searches (iTunes was terrible for search lag past ~100k tracks)

MMW was what enabled me to come back to windows after Amarok+sql spoiled me for media library control :D
River987

Wifi Sync

Post by River987 »

Hiya I have pro but cant wifi sync it just wont find my machine. It did in the morning before I bought pro then stopped after I had upgraded from the standard beta version. I can upnp browse but no wifi sync. Please help.
running stock android on nexus 4. fully up todate and win 8.1 fully upto date and all stock.

Cheers

Stephen
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Check in MMW if you haven't disabled wifi sync for the device in the Device Profile (Tools > Options > Portable Audio Sync). (Also make sure you're running the latest MMA and MMW 4.1).
toby1kenobi

Post by toby1kenobi »

I'm a bit confused by this - I have MM Pro (on Windows) and am using the beta...does this mean I'lll have to pay for MMA?
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

toby1kenobi wrote:I'm a bit confused by this - I have MM Pro (on Windows) and am using the beta...does this mean I'lll have to pay for MMA?
If you want the MMA Pro Version you have to pay for it. The Windows MM Pro Version doesn't include MMA Pro
rusty

Post by rusty »

I'm a bit confused by this - I have MM Pro (on Windows) and am using the beta...does this mean I'lll have to pay for MMA?
Yes (they're 2 completely different licensing mechanisms), but our intent is to notify existing Gold users of a promotional discount.

-Rusty