Play History & Stats Node 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

luchofu

Re: Play History & Stats Node 4.0.1 (2010-02-07)

Post by luchofu »

saukerl wrote: I think I have discovered the main problem:

It seems as if your script and my library are in two different timezones :D

For example, when playing a song, MM says "Last Played: Today, 08:14" but when checking the same song in the "Browse History" node, it says it was last played at 07:14. I checked some more songs and it's always the same.

As far as I can tell this pretty much explains the differences in play counts after updating to MM4 :)

Hope this helps :)

Hello. Is there any way to manually fix this problem? Because time and date are all wrong with MM4.
JeffV64

Post by JeffV64 »

saukerl wrote: I think I have discovered the main problem:

It seems as if your script and my library are in two different timezones :D

It looks to me like the script is working with UTC rather than local time (even though looking at the script itself it is clear that Bex wanted it to use local time). A fix would be appreciated! :)

Jeff
elmerbumpkin

Post by elmerbumpkin »

Thanks for a great script.

Is it possible to track (keep track of) the play history of streaming internet radio? SomaFM, SKY.FM, jazzradio.com, things like that.

I navigate to those streams through MediaMonkey, so it seems like it might be able to track that play history.

Thanks.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Erh, never used one of those but if they have playcount they should be seen by the script. Do they have playcount?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Re: Play History & Stats Node 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)

Post by Bex »

Script is updated!
Ver 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)
- Fixed issues with UTC time introduced in MM4
- Moved the script from the main tree into each Collection
- Tuned some SQL

This version only works with MM4. Let me know what you think of the update!

Special thanks go to Nyn. Who helped out with testing of the update! :)

Download here or from the first post:
Play History & Stats 4.1.0
If you're a new user, please read the first post, including the installation instructions.

Enjoy!
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
saukerl

Post by saukerl »

Works perfectly! Thank you! :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

All My Scripts
bp011ysp

Post by bp011ysp »

Is it possible that it will reappear in the maintree?

Currently, the statistics are even in the individual collections and will not be displayed on UPNP.
Since 1624 MagicNodes ar displayed over UPNP, then it should work with the maintree also for Play History & Stats. Or?
Bex

Post by Bex »

1. No, that is not possible.
2. I guess so. There is nothing I can do to make this work or not. It's native MM functionality.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

The UPNP issue will be fixed in 1627
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10603

All My Scripts
widokristus

Post by widokristus »

Hello !

This script is definitely great ! Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Only thing I wonder is: would it be possible to add a "node" (is it the right word ?) that would be related to composer. For example as a found of classical music, I think it's more interresting to know that I listen a lot of Beethoven or Bach, or whoever instead of knowing "only" that I have such conductor/orchestra that I listen a lot to.
Also, it would be interresting to know wich mood I listen to more. (why not related to the season for exemple ?)

So what I think would be the simpliest is giving the user the possibility to personalise wich part he wants to have in his stats (artists, tracks, genre, composer, conductor, label or whatever).

Do you think it is possible?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!
I'll put your wish on the todo-list for this script. It might take a while though.

All My Scripts
widokristus

Post by widokristus »

You're welcome.
Take your time. :)
Weatherman

Post by Weatherman »

Hi
I downloaded the new MM 4.1.1.1702 and the latest Play History and Stas node 4.1.0

When I click on the "Statistics" node I get a message saying
"Error executing script event
Type Mismatch: "Node CustomdataID" "

In all the other nodes I cannot see the songs I have played Today - but see songs up to yesterday

Can anyone explain or help? I have tried reinstalling and restarting MM but it doesn't help.

Jim
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hi Weatherman,

I can't reproduce the error. Though I have MM 4.1.1.1703.

If you restart MM and then reproduce the error you should see in the error message which script line it's about. I need that info to be able to solve the issue.

All My Scripts