Songbird (Gonzo) Skin v1.0.0.1(update Alt version)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Re: Songbird (Gonzo) Skin v1.0.0.1(update Alt version)

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

@jomtones
What you mean with top icons?

If you want to show the MM default icons , you can delete the icon folder in the skin.msz file.( but there are also the right ,left arrows , AArt , and Ratings ,inside!)
Or you can open the icon folder in the Skin. msz and delete the icons that you want to be colored (than shows MM default icons )
maybe make a backup before.
jomtones

Post by jomtones »

Ah great thats it, thanks Dread!
MartinDK

Post by MartinDK »

Does anybody know a way to create a custom keyboard shortcut/hotkey for the 'Playlist On/Off' button? - I often miss it when in Floatplayer/Mini player mode.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

MartinDK ,for the hotkey i don't know, but did you try the alt. Version ,the mini player got a Playlistbuttom
MartinDK

Post by MartinDK »

@DreadM. Yes I did - and it is spectacular (great work, yet again!) :D
It is a lot faster than maximizing MM to see the playlist - and ever so much prettier than the "clickable area" I have been using to toggle the playlist so far (cf. previous comments on the topic in this post).
I guess my yearning for a hotkey is just a case of "more wants more" - the incessant need for customization ;)
MyCsPiTTa

Post by MyCsPiTTa »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a fault of the Songbird (Gonzo skin), but the font of the pop-up box (that pops up when a new song starts), view while MM is not the active window, is unreadable - kind of like the text has a white shadow overlapping the black. This doesn't seem to happen on the other skins I've tried.