Google Art Finder 2.7 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

urlwolf

Post by urlwolf »

Thanks,
BTW, I get an error in line 222:
HTTP.open "GET", src, False

When trying to save. No problem, since it ca be bypassed with drag and drop. Thanks for this excellent script
urlwolf

Post by urlwolf »

urlwolf wrote:Thanks,
BTW, I get an error in line 222:
HTTP.open "GET", src, False

When trying to save. No problem, since it ca be bypassed with drag and drop. Thanks for this excellent script
Correction: drag and drop DOESN'T work.
Any ideas why this is happening? maybe I have some problem with the directory structure?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I don't know why drag and drop isn't working, but it really should be! You are trying to drop it into the viewer and not the track properties, right?

What is your FileMask?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

On my Computer the Drag´n Drop doesn´t work either.
I can´t Drag the Image your script shows when it found some results.
But I can drag a link from the search result page.
Do you have an Idea about this behaviour?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This is very strange - can any devs answer?
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I have problems dragging and droping sometimes, but every time I get this, if I right click on the image and go properties, the size and/or image type is unknown.

I am assuming that, since IE does not know what the image size/type is, then it can't properly drag/drop.

I simply hit 'next image' until I get image I can drag/drop.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I can't drag&drop from the google image results page. But from the result the script shows (just the image) it works fine.

btw. What a great script, it works amazingly well. I would like to see a back button (currenlty using right-click/back) as I some results are wrong and sometimes a bigger version is available of the same image in the results.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Lowlander wrote:I can't drag&drop from the google image results page. But from the result the script shows (just the image) it works fine.
Yea you can't drag from the results page, gotta click the link to full image.
btw. What a great script, it works amazingly well. I would like to see a back button (currenlty using right-click/back) as I some results are wrong and sometimes a bigger version is available of the same image in the results.
You can press the backspace key also, to go back, thats what I use. The you can change the search query string if the default one did not find results.

Also, for those having problems with drag/drop, may want to try clearing your IE cache.
A_Disciple

Post by A_Disciple »

powerpill-pacman wrote:Thanks for the quick reply.
Is there any way to disable this in the script 'cause i cannot use the script with my on-access scanner :(
Edit: I just found out for myself :D
I was not able to disable the script on my own. Can someone post how to disable/enable the script.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

What I believe they did is remove all the code in the Save button method. Simply open the .vbs file in notepad (or similar), search for "SaveClick" and remove all the lines between "Function..." and "End Function" but leave those two there. This means that when you click the button, nothing will happen (disabled).
A_Disciple

Post by A_Disciple »

trixmoto wrote:What I believe they did is remove all the code in the Save button method. Simply open the .vbs file in notepad (or similar), search for "SaveClick" and remove all the lines between "Function..." and "End Function" but leave those two there. This means that when you click the button, nothing will happen (disabled).
Thanks trixmoto - also appreciate your website. :D
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

http://www.epinions.com is one of main the websites which I can never drag and drop.

For example this image when I right click it and go to properties indicates a size of "Not Available". I believe this is what prevents the browser window from allowing drag/drop.
Deakon

Post by Deakon »

I've had problems dragging and dropping... So... I right click image, copy and then paste into the viewer.
-
Deakon

Post by Guest »

This is a cool little script, but I can't figure out how to UNinstall it. Or at least just turn it off. I like the fact that it finds art, but I have a good amount of live recordings in my library that will never have album art made for them. So, the GoogleArt Finder pops up on every single track. It was getting annoying so i tried to just delete the .vbs files from my scripts directory. Now, when a track begins that doesn't have album art, an annoying error message appears saying MM can't find the .vbs file. How do i make this stop?
narticus

Post by narticus »

^ That was me.