Best Apple Help EVER [Dead Links to Music]

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

anonymust

Best Apple Help EVER [Dead Links to Music]

Post by anonymust »

I had the best laugh ever today! when i read this forum post on apple.com

Remove missing files

The answer..... Use MediaMonkey
"MediaMonkey is the shizzle my nizzle" - Snoop Dogg
dtsig

Re: Best Apple Help EVER [Dead Links to Music]

Post by dtsig »

I don't like iTunes and love MMW but let's face it all programs make funny smells at times. MMW, like any db system (like iTunes) really doesn't know what is going on with *its* data if it is manipulated outside of itself. Of course it does make it easier to work with with all the 'auto' lists created.
I just hope that 5 is so powerful that the turtleneck crowd realizes what they are missing <G>
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
MMFrLife

Re: Best Apple Help EVER [Dead Links to Music]

Post by MMFrLife »

Yeah, kinda funny. Although, it would have been funnier had it been official Apple support/help saying that (as if!).
In the spirit of what dtsig is saying, I like that the post said it blows iTunes out of the water but does not say/indicate that MM is perfect.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜