Media Tree Scroll Bars Disappearing

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Luddite

Media Tree Scroll Bars Disappearing

Post by Luddite »

MM 4.1.8.1751(Portable Mode)
Windows 10 Pro
I have had the same problem running my portable install on a Windows 10 Pro VM (Fusion on OSX) and a Windows 10 Pro physical machine.

When I first start the app, everything works as expected. After some time passes and I go back to the interface, the scroll bars are reduced/gone, and I am not able to scroll down to see remaining items in the Media Tree.
MMFrLife

Re: Media Tree Scroll Bars Disappearing

Post by MMFrLife »

Some issues with Win10 GUI have been fixed as of .1757 beta. You may want to try that. However, MM is currently on the verge of the next stable,
so you may want to wait a bit for that.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
Luddite

Post by Luddite »

OK thanks. Glad it's not just me.
Luddite

Post by Luddite »

Update - after upgrading to 4.1.9.1764, this problem is still happening periodiclally.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I haven't seen this happen (there was an old issue that the Media Tree wouldn't scroll the whole way down when many nodes were opened). I suggest you try to capture a debug log (step 4b) and send the log to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69
JoePublic

Post by JoePublic »

This still happens to me every now and then. I'm using the current MMW 4.1.4.1813. I don't know what causes the problem, so I can't reproduce it on demand. the only workaround is to close and reopen MMW. I'm adding my comment here instead of starting a new thread on the same topic.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

On a Windows machine, what MM skin are you using? Have you tried other skins for a while as a test?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜