Deleting songs takes ages [#13259]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

MonkeyStrut

Deleting songs takes ages [#13259]

Post by MonkeyStrut »

Hi --

I'm using MMW 4.1.11.1783 (gold) to sync the 200 Go SD card of my Galaxy S7 edge using MMA 1.1.3.0554 (Pro).

Is there a reason why when deleting multiple synced songs at once on MMA, this process takes ages, without even the possibility to use MMA. It works, eventually, but is still very long. For instance, last time, I had to delete 30 songs at once and it took close to 30 minutes to end. Same thing (if not worse) when songs are through a sync process (i.e. delete first the song on MMW and propagate this deletion through a sync process). Deleting the very same songs through windows with USB cable takes only a few seconds.

thanks
Lowlander

Re: Deleting songs takes ages

Post by Lowlander »

Send a debug log (from About screen) right after the deletion finishes and reply here with the logID.
MonkeyStrut

Post by MonkeyStrut »

Hi --

Deletion time is variable. It can be longer than that, but here is a log: VM1DIHCCK0

cheers
MonkeyStrut

Post by MonkeyStrut »

Tried to delete one single file. After 1.5 hours at trying to delete it (circle turning and impossible to do any other thing with MMA), I had to force stop. Here is the log: Z24C6XHFBE
martin.bohac

Post by martin.bohac »

MonkeyStrut

Post by MonkeyStrut »

For information, deleting a few playlists during a sync took close to an hour. The log is: XFWDKHOIPA